Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Sugar Bytes releases Consequence
Sugar Bytes has released Consequence, a synthesizer/sequencer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The newest member of our product family will stir up your tracks and galvanize your production routine. Chords are organized via sequencer, cut in arpeggios and converted to delightful basslines, charming melodies and seemingly unreal textures of sound.
- 3 sample-based oscillators with independent envelopes and gate selection for overlaying chords with arpeggios.
- 32-step sequencers for chord selection, gate, performance (arp, tie, multi-trigger, octave, glide) and modulation.
- New sound design features like polyphonic frequency-dependent sample rate reduction and aging.
- Included kick 4/4 kick drum for easy groove orientation.
- Multi-effect with 5 effects (reverse, chorus, phaser, delay, reverb).
- Master compressor (can be driven by 4/4 kick via sidechain).
- Monophonic and polyphonic 5-mode filter (lp, bp, hp, br, comp) with independent gate selection.
- Pattern change via MIDI note.
- MIDI input for sequencing chords in realtime.
- MIDI output for triggering MIDI compatible gear.
- Easy chord creation via chordmaker, chord-recording and manual chord drawing.
- Audio recorder for session recording or for creating loops.
- 200 first class sounds available.
- Split preset system can combine sound-, sequence- and chord-presets.
Consequence is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 149 EUR / $199 USD. A demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit Sugar Bytes for more information and audio demos.