Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Sugar Bytes releases WOW
- Filter Features: 12/24db Highpass, 12/24db Bandpass, 12/24db Lowpass, Comb Filter, Band Reject, Band Crusher, LF Crusher
- Vowel Mode: 2 Vowels can be mixed via Cutoff Control, with all available filtertypes.
- Vowels: U, UE, O, OE, A, A:, AE, E, I
- Modulation: Envelope Follower (can work frequency-selective), LFO (can be retriggered by the audio signal), Step Sequencer. (Modulators can be mixed in the parameters rightclick menues and can modulate each other).
- Special: Overdrive, Mix Control: Mixes between filtered and original signal, Master Control: Final level
WOW is available in VST and AU formats (PC/MAC) for $99 USD / 79 EUR.
Visit Sugar Bytes for more information.