Sugar Bytes Thesys and Consequence updated to v1.5 (+ 64-bit and standalone)
Sugar Bytes has released version 1.5 of MIDI stepsequencer Thesys and Chord Synquencer Consequence.
The new Midi-Drag-n-Drop feature allows you to drag the pattern directly into a midi track or to your destop! That makes work a lot easier and invites to new experiments.
In Consequence you can even create a multitrack Midi file, to trigger different sound generators with the individual Consequence instruments.
Thesys will amaze you with the new Gate Time Multiplier and an enhanced modulation section. The Standalone turns your computer into a step sequencing monster with lots of Midi related features, Audio Recorder and the “Check for Updates” function that will keep all your Sugar Bytes products fresh.
Changes in Thesys v1.5
- 64-Bit: Thesys is fully 64-bit compatible.
- MIDI Export: With the 1.5 update the long awaited MIDI export functionality is there. Just drag and drop from within Thesys to your host or a generated MIDI file to your desktop. Quick and easy.
- Extra Length: Now you have a modifier for the gate length sequencer. This gives you the possibility for longer notes. Also you can remote this parameter to easily change the overall gate length.
- Modulate It: Now each modulation track has an activity animation. You also have a global On/Off control to turn off any modulation. Also each track has a new On/Off switch.
- MIDI Program Change: Now you can load Thesys presets via MIDI Program Change. Just put the presets you want to load by MIDI into the MIDI Program folder and turn off the Program Change Filter in the about screen.
- Extended Playable Range: Click on the arrow over the pitch keys to swap to the new keyboard layout. Now you have a +-24 semitone playable range.
- Standalone: Thesys now comes with a powerful standalone version. Just play with Thesys and export the results as MIDI or audio file.
Changes in Consequence v1.5
- 64-Bit: Consequence is fully 64-bit compatible.
- MIDI Export: With the 1.5 update the long awaited MIDI export functionality is there. Just drag and drop from within Consequence to your host or a generated MIDI file to your desktop. Quick and easy.
- Standalone: Consequence now comes with a powerful standalone version. Just play with Consequence and export the results as MIDI or audio file.
Sugar Bytes has also announced that all its products are now available in 64-bit and standalone versions.
More information: Sugar Bytes