S&V Studio releases Bayan Jupiter Solo for Kontakt
S&V Studio has announced Bayan Jupiter Solo, a push-button accordion sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Bayan Jupiter Solo features
- 16,498 samples, 11.8 GB content (wav, aif), 44,1 Hz 24 bit, mono and stereo.
- 3-12 velocity layers for each note, 4 round-robin.
- 15 registers relevant to the real sound of the bayan Jupiter.
- Elective and Ready modes for left keyboard.
- Realistic bayan key attack and release noise for any key, in all layers. Realistic Bellows noises.
- Effects: Convolution Reverb, Limiter, Stereo Modeller.
The library is currently on sale for $156 USD (regular $260 USD).