Synapse Audio has announced the releae of Orion 8.5 Public Beta 2, an update to the music production software for Windows.
Orion is a complete virtual studio software, including a powerful pattern-based sequencer, many synthesizers and effects, a mixing desk with sub busses, and multitrack audio recording.
Changes in Orion 8.5 Public Beta 2
- New: Full Screen Mode (F11).
- Arpeggiator played wrong notes in some cases, fixed.
- VST Sidechain input was not memorized, fixed.
- Time View window did not refresh its title bar, fixed.
- Cloning channels with FX having sidechains did not clone the sidechain channel, fixed.
- Clone Cancel button not working, fixed.
- The VSTi Purity did not show its GUI in Orion, fixed.
- Last note length used was no longer remembered, fixed.
- New Reverb could overload at high decay and low HF Damp values, fixed.
- Recording with Metronome Count-in gave odd results when step recording was active, fixed.
- Recording in Pattern Mode with Quantize On could yield notes beyond pattern boundary, fixed.
- Recording in Song Mode with the Arpeggiator turned on did not work, fixed.
- Transport into the middle of a pattern was not always working properly, fixed.
- Stereo Pan/Width effect inverted left and right channels, fixed.
- Pattern size was not updated properly after an Undo operation, fixed.
- Windows moved outside the visible area (e.g. due to a screen resolution change) can be restored via the View menu.
- Minor Skin/UI improvements and fixes.
Orion for Windows is available to purchase for $249 USD. The public beta is available to registered Orion 8 users in the service section. This will be the last beta before the final release of Orion 8.5 scheduled for September 2011.
More information: Synapse Audio