Synapse Audio updates DUNE to v1.4
Synapse Audio has updated its Dune software synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
DUNE is an acronym for “Differential Unison Engine”. This new technology takes the well known unison concept to a new level. Unison is a classic synth feature which plays several voices simultaneously when playing a note, usually up to 8. Those voices can be detuned and spread in the stereo field. What’s new about DUNE is the ability to do anything with those unison voices, or even voice clusters.
Changes in DUNE v1.4
- Allows to move effects via drag+drop, in order to change the signal path.
- Updated factory banks with selected patches from Rob Lee’s “Total Recall” Soundset.
- Play Cursor added to the Arpeggiator section.
- VST version of Dune is now compatible with older hosts too, such as Cubase SX 3.
- Mac OS X version could crash in the UI code, fixed.
Dune is available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $139 USD. The update is available in the service area for all registered users, free of charge.