Synchro Arts has released version 3.2 of Revoice Pro, a major free update to its unique processing software.
Officially launched at Musikmesse 2016, Revoice Pro 3.2 now includes manual tuning enhancements, scale grids, a bar and beats display, Doubler enhancements, plus a host of other audio processing and workflow improvements.
These improvements, based on customer feedback, further increase the massive time and effort savings already provided by Revoice Pro.
Changes in Revoice Pro 3.2
- Real time preview of note pitch : in Warp and APT processes (with optional reference track(s) playback).
- Library of musical scale and pitch grids.
- Tempo grids: can be displayed and loaded from MIDI files.
- New Transient Detector: in Warp process.
- Improved pitch and time editing tools.
- New Presets in APT and Doubler processes.
- Studio One: Fast Copy & Paste from Studio One to Revoice Pro.
- Digital Performer: Support for DP 8 and 9 on OS X.
- Many improvements have been made to operations and speed.
Revoice Pro is available for RRP $599 USD/£374 GBP (ex VAT)/449 EUR (ex VAT). Revoice Pro 3.2 is a free update for V3 owners and runs with a Revoice Pro 3 iLok license.
In celebration of the update, Synchro Arts is offering a 25% discount on VocALign, Revoice Pro and Titan until April 30th, 2016.