Synchro Arts has released version 2.5 of its Revoice Pro software for Windows and Mac.
Revoice Pro can automatically and instantly transfer the timing, pitch, intonation or loudness features from one signal to another.
Revoice Pro lets audio editors create tight and natural-sounding double tracks, harmonies and ADR automatically.
It includes functions for making pitch and time corrections with professional sound quality, both automatically and manually.
Changes in Revoice Pro v2.5
- For Pro Tools users: New “VocALign-like” Audio Suite plug-ins.
- Faster time and pitch processing for groups of tracks.
- A single Doubler interface selects mono or stereo outputs.
- APT Pitch Limits can be set to correctly process high and low instruments and “rough” voices.
- Pitch and Time Editing improvements in signal quality and speed.
- OS X 10.7 and later – Time machine support.
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements to ease of use.
Revoice Pro is available at a 25% introductory discount until May 31st, 2014. Regular price: $599 USD/449 EUR (ex VAT)/£374 GBP (ex VAT).