Synchro Arts has released version 2.5 of its Revoice Pro software for Windows and Mac.
Revoice Pro lets audio editors create tight and natural-sounding double tracks, harmonies and ADR automatically.
It includes functions for making pitch and time corrections with professional sound quality, both automatically and manually.
Changes in Revoice Pro v2.5
- For Pro Tools users: New “VocALign-like” Audio Suite plug-ins.
- Faster time and pitch processing for groups of tracks.
- A single Doubler interface selects mono or stereo outputs.
- APT Pitch Limits can be set to correctly process high and low instruments and “rough” voices.
- Pitch and Time Editing improvements in signal quality and speed.
- OS X 10.7 and later – Time machine support.
- Numerous bug fixes and improvements to ease of use.
Revoice Pro is available at a 25% introductory discount until May 31st, 2014. Regular price: $599 USD/449 EUR (ex VAT)/£374 GBP (ex VAT).