Synthblitz Audio has released version 1.7 of Nitroflex, a software synthesizer for Windows.
Nitroflex is a virtual synthesizer instrument geared towards house music and studio recording.
The new version introduces 2 new panels and other features.
Changes in Nitroflex v1.7
- Added two panels: “EDIT” panel and “EXPANSION” panel for Wavetable editing.
- Now the software can read any Single Cycle Waveform from the drive o folder (scanning) and create only one small file index.
- Added functions “Draw Waveform” and “Random Waveform” for each oscillator.
- Added new folder with 116 high quality 32-bit waveforms.
- Can create new wavetables and saves them to disk as a single waveform 32-bit.
- Improved audio quality.
- Added 100 new presets.
- Preset manager is ready for 1024 preset sounds.
- Bug fixes.
Nitroflex for Windows (VST) is on sale for 29 EUR for a limited time (40% off regular of 49 EUR).