Note: this post is from 2006, outbound links may be broken.
Syntheway releases DAL Flute v2.0
Syntheway has released DAL Flute v2.0, a hybrid flute emulator combining multi-samples of real flutes with a Digital Signal Processing (DSP) engine.
- Redesigned sound engine
- Less CPU use, most noticeable on Intel processors
- 24 presets redesigned in a wide range of styles
- Totally redesigned GUI – New buttons and knobs and some cosmetic changes
- New Flute multi-samples are combined into hybrid environment
- Normal, Bright and Pan Flute modes
- MIDI Automation. Support via MIDI Continuous Controller data
- Customizable Pitch Bend Range
- Drag and Drop option for Glide/Pitch effect, by clicking-and-dragging a point in an X-Y axis
- MIDI Channel selector button
- Web-link button to ” register full version” in demo, and web-link to website in registered version
- Embedded CHM help/info file and button on GUI
- Default pitch changed
- Fixed problem with note trigger not working properly. (mainly FL Studio, possibly others)
- Small bug fixes
Visit Syntheway for more information and a link to download a demo version of DAL Flute.