Synthmagic and Tronsonic release J4 for Kontakt
Synthmagic and Tronsonic have announced the release of J4, a virtual Roland Jupiter 4 instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Inspired by a legendary 4 voice Japanese analogue synthesizer from the late 1970s, ‘J4′ also includes an extremely comprehensive sequencer.
‘J4′ features 2 different sets of samples – one set recorded ‘DI’, with a NEVE style pre-amp/eq and boutique valve mixer at 48khz/24 bit. The second set uses the same method, but has also been recorded to brand new ‘old-stock’ tape at 15ips on a Studer A807 quarter inch reel-to-reel recorder.
- Single Oscillator Analogue style synth with 6 Waveforms, a Sub Square Wave Oscillator and Noise Generator.
- Over 320 presets.
- 2 different sample sets (one DI, one taped).
- Syncable 16 step sequencer system with Filter, Resonance, Velocity and Chord sequencer.
- Syncable Arpeggiator.
- Syncable main LFO and VCF S/H LFO.
- Overdrive function via relationship between ‘Volume’ and ‘Level’ controls.
- Sub LFO.
- Dual Polarity Keytrack.
- Unison, Portamento and Mono mode.
- 4 Voice or Full Polyphony.
- Pitch Bend and Mod Wheel routing system.
- Delay, high quality ‘Mixbus’ Compressor, ‘Tape Compressor’, Ensemble and choice of 3 Reverbs.
The library is available from Synth Magic and Tronsonic for the introductory price of £19.99 GBP until May 1st, 2014 (30% off regular).