Synthmorph has announced the release of Galactic Trip for Retrologue, a collection of over 120 presets and 15 special Synhtmorph MIDI sequences for the Retrologue 1 and Retrologue 2 virtual analog synthesizer instruments by Steinberg.
The Galactic Trip for Retrologue soundset and the corresponding Synthmorph sequences are the result of the passion driven by Steinberg’s amazing virtual analog software synthesizer, the Retrologue.
These pack contains presets for both Retrologue 1 and Retrologue 2 separately.
The focus was on the creation of sounds that are a bit different, unusual compared to bread-and-butter presets and have an immediate organic style thanks to the extreme modulation capabilities of Retrologue. Nearly all presets make use of the Retrologue specialty lesser known: the extensive modulation wheel morph (and aftertouch of course). The idea was to be able to use them in any genre (it depends on the musicians who plays the sounds after all), however they fit instantly for cinematic, game and electronic styles.
To stretch it further, the set contains 15 special Synthmorph MIDI sequences that show the real power of this instrument, combining the complex internal modulations with the external human interaction in the form of advanced controllerism. As these are essentially ubiquitous MIDI files, users are encouraged to modify, twist them and experiment in their own style, using their DAW.
Galactic Trip for Retrologue features
- 126 Retrologue 1 presets.
- 114 Retrologue 2 presets.
- Includes 15 Bass, 4 Drum, 12 Musical FX, 1 Organ, 11 Sound FX, 20 Synth Comp, 32 Lead, 19 Pad patches.
- All presets are categorized and tagged in native .vstpreset format.
- 15 Synthmorph sequences for Retrologue 2 in MIDI and mp3 formats.
- Detailed PDF manual and usage tips.
- All presets and Synthmorph sequences are 100% royalty-free.
Galactic Trip for Retrologue is available for purchase for £19.95 GBP.