, bit crusher
, distortion and overdrive
, effect plugins
, multi fx
, panning and spatial
Posted in news
on Aug 07, 2012 - 0 comments
2CAudio has released B2, a spatial processor effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
B2 is a modular dual-engine, non-linear spatial processor featuring built-in harmonic distortion and flexible dynamics.
It is our most advanced plug-in to date and is capable of both mind-bending creative effects that defy classification as well as stunningly lush reverbs. Its modular design enables an almost infinite variety of sonic possibilities.
B2’s dual engine design augments its modularity by allowing both engines to have completely independent settings and be configured in a vast number of possible structures.
- Two identical and independent engines.
- Pervasive non-linearity and controlled randomness providing unique character and excitement.
- Non-linear distortion ranging from subtle saturation to extreme bit-crushing.
- Parallel as well as serial and hybrid configurations via Cascade.
- Modular design that gives limitless configurations and minimizes CPU usage.
- Extreme range in density ranging from a single delay to full white noise as well as complex & clustered IRs.
- Two dynamics modules providing Gating, Ducking, Auto Gain, and more.
- Well-designed and ergonomic GUI which organizes deep complexity into a simple and enjoyable workflow.
- Huge number of novel and unique Damping and EQ filter types.
- Complex and Extreme Stereo Modes.
- Advanced Conservation of Energy scheme that maintains RMS levels when editing presets.
- Comprehensive Factory Presets and Preset Browser.
- Engine Templates to facilitate preset design.
- Ability to load Breeze presets as Engine Presets.
- Dynamics sub-preset system that is distinct from engine presets to allow mix-and-match preset creation.
- 2x & 4x Oversampling.
- Double Precision 64bit DSP.
- Band-limited Interpolation.
- Proprietary Spectral Modulation.
- Variable Quality Modes.
- Extreme Off-line Render Modes.
- 64bit Host/OS Support on Windows (forthcoming on OSX).
- Optional global saturation and soft-limiting for added character and color.
The B2 plug-in (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $199.95 USD until September 1st, 2012 (regular $249 USD).
More information: 2CAudio / B2 Spacial Processor
2CAudio has announced the launch of a limited time holiday promotion for its products. First, we are reactivating our Special End-Of-The-Year Holiday Promotional Pricing for all of our award-winning 2CAudio products including: Aether, Breeze, and … read more
2CAudio has released version 1.1 of Breeze, an algorithmic reverb effect for Windows and Mac. Breeze is Aether’s pristine eco-conscious cousin. Breeze focuses on simplicity, efficiency, and economy. Additionally it offers several of its own … read more
2CAudio has released Breeze, an ultra-effecient auto randomizing algorithmic reverb software plug-in for Windows and Mac. 2CAudio’s Aether is an award-winning, ultimate quality, self-modulating algorithmic reverb, which delivers unprecedented levels of fidelity and programmability. It … read more
2CAudio has released version 1.5.1 of Aether, a self-modulating algorithmic reverb effect for Windows and Mac. The wait is over! 2CAudio is proud to offer a new gold standard in native reverb to the Pro … read more
2CAudio has released version 1.5 of Aether a self-modulating algorithmic reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. We believe it is one of the best sounding reverbs on the market at any price point. Aether … read more
2CAudio has released version 1.0.1 of Aether, a self-modulating algorithmic reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac. Changes in Aether v1.0.1 Audio Unit: mono-to-stereo support is available in Logic 8 and Logic 9. Audio Unit … read more
2CAudio’s Group Buy for Aether has been extended. Andrew Souter wrote: We have decided to give this program 4 more days!! This should almost certainly guarantee the 200 person mark will be met (probably tomorrow, … read more
2CAudio (a sister company of Galbanum) has released Aether, a self-modulating algorithmic reverb for Windows and Mac. Unlike convolution reverbs, Aether is not a static process, and no two instances of Aether are ever exactly … read more