Loopmasters has launched Particular Sampler, a collection of samples from previously released Particular titles.
We’ve been as particular as ever and nitpicked every sample to give you an idea of what we have been up to lately. In the package you will find loops, oneshots and Impulse Responses spanning from the comfort of the well known to the exploration of the exotic – analogue dirt, digital shimmer and everything in between. Whatever you produce, 4 – 4, cinematics, dubstep, or anything downtempo this little taster will give you an idea of what Particular provides.
This Sampler contains WAV Loops, REX loops, WAV One-Shots and Impulse Responses from the following products:
Severed Bits – Components
Space Rangers – Sequences
Spectrality – Temporal Impulses
Severed Bits – Buffer Repeats
Euro Munchies – Tonal Toppings
All of these packs have the open range approach to sound design – meaning, we do not try to squeeze the sounds into any particular genre – rather we create sounds that express their own inherent designs, be it a deep excursion into a Euro rack modular system, or the exploration of a sound design concept.
The sampler is available to purchase for £9.95 GBP.
Until November 19th, 2013, all Particular sample libraries are 20% off.
More information: Loopmasters / Particular
2Rule has released version 2.0 of 2RuleFilter, a self-resonant moog type filter VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Changes in v2.0
- Filter type randomization (tempo synced).
- Scrambler offset (tempo synced, shift the scrambled audio clips).
- Silence insertion (random) to scrambler (tempo synced).
- Reverse playing of scrambled audio clips.
- Random preset button.
- Settings can be saved automatically with the song.
- 16 new presets.
- ByPass button added.
- Various optimizations and bugs fixed.
Visit 2Rule for more information and a link to download 2RuleFilter v2.0.
2Rule has updated its self-resonant moog type filter 2RuleFilter to version 1.0.1.
Changes in v1.0.1
- LFO types are added(sine,square, saw)
- LFO Offset feature is added
- Sync feature is revised
- Denormalization problem is fixed(CPU overloading for P4)
- Filter and LFO rate values are displayed numerically
Visit 2Rule for more information, and a link to download 2RuleFilter v1.0.1.
2Rule has released a beta of 2RuleFilter, a freeware VST effect plugin for Windows.
2RuleFilter is a self-resonant moog type filter that allows the filter cut-off frequency to be controlled manually, or by LFO, or by an envelope follower. It has a interesting feature called scrambler that plays filtered signal randomly depending on the selected beat.
- High Pass, Low Pass, Band Pass filter
- Modulation of filter cut-off frequency by LFO (tempo-sync), manually or envelope follower (reversible)
- Bit crusher (16bit to 1 bit)
- Scrambler that divides one measure to different time interval and plays beats randomly
- Mix balance in between dry(input signal) and wet(filtered and bit crushed)
- Sensitivity that allows the filter cut-off frequency be changed from roughly to smoothly. This effect is the same of parameter smoothing
Visit 2Rule for more information, audio samples and a link to download 2RuleFilter beta.