2Rule has released version 2.0 of 2RuleFilter, a self-resonant moog type filter VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Changes in v2.0
- Filter type randomization (tempo synced).
- Scrambler offset (tempo synced, shift the scrambled audio clips).
- Silence insertion (random) to scrambler (tempo synced).
- Reverse playing of scrambled audio clips.
- Random preset button.
- Settings can be saved automatically with the song.
- 16 new presets.
- ByPass button added.
- Various optimizations and bugs fixed.
Visit 2Rule for more information and a link to download 2RuleFilter v2.0.
2Rule has updated its self-resonant moog type filter 2RuleFilter to version 1.0.1.
Changes in v1.0.1
- LFO types are added(sine,square, saw)
- LFO Offset feature is added
- Sync feature is revised
- Denormalization problem is fixed(CPU overloading for P4)
- Filter and LFO rate values are displayed numerically
Visit 2Rule for more information, and a link to download 2RuleFilter v1.0.1.
2Rule has released a beta of 2RuleFilter, a freeware VST effect plugin for Windows.
2RuleFilter is a self-resonant moog type filter that allows the filter cut-off frequency to be controlled manually, or by LFO, or by an envelope follower. It has a interesting feature called scrambler that plays filtered signal randomly depending on the selected beat.
- High Pass, Low Pass, Band Pass filter
- Modulation of filter cut-off frequency by LFO (tempo-sync), manually or envelope follower (reversible)
- Bit crusher (16bit to 1 bit)
- Scrambler that divides one measure to different time interval and plays beats randomly
- Mix balance in between dry(input signal) and wet(filtered and bit crushed)
- Sensitivity that allows the filter cut-off frequency be changed from roughly to smoothly. This effect is the same of parameter smoothing
Visit 2Rule for more information, audio samples and a link to download 2RuleFilter beta.