3R Audio has announced VSL Performance Tools, a collection of tools for using EXS24 Vienna Symphonic Libraries in Apple’s Logic Pro X.
VSL Performance Tools for Logic Pro X – Articulation Tool.
The VSL Performance Tools let you use all your EXS24 Vienna Symphonic Libraries again directly in Logic Pro X. The bundle includes four scripter midifx plugin tools : Legato, Repetition, Articulation and Multi Instrument Tool.
VSL Performance Tools features
- Legato Tool — To use with the Perfect Legato Instruments. The script has all options of the original Legato Tool. You can switch between the different mappings of Standard, Horizon and Guitar Instruments and even have repeating notes alternation optionally.
- Repetition Tool — Use this tool with the Perfect Repetition Instruments. This new version makes repetitions easy and convenient to play as it substitutes the old pattern scheme with a clever random round robin algorithm. Additionally two cycle repetition modes are included.
- Articulation Tool — This Tool lets you switch between the different articulations of VSL all-instruments. You can switch via keyswitch, controller and programchange messages. The articulations changes can be automated.
- Multi Instrument Tool — A tool extending the possibilities of the legacy performance tool. A scripted trackstack patch makes it possible to use all kinds of different single vsl instruments in one multi-instrument and switch between them. Besides the normal keyswitch mode there is the new articulation-id mode, letting you even further program or play a different articulation for every single note.
The VSL Performance Tools are available for purchase for 29 EUR.
More information: 3R Audio / VSL Performance Tools
3R Audio has announced the release of Space Designer Manager 2, a tool to work efficiently with Logic Pro’s popular Space Designer Impulse Reverb.
Space Designer Manager extends the usability of Logic’s popular Space Designer impulse reverb and is it’s perfect companion. The ever and ever growing number of 3rd party and user impulse responses shows Space Designer’s drawback: Before you can use a impulse response file you must load it into a setting and save it. If you have hundreds or thousands of files this will be an exhausting and almost impossible task, because you have to do it one by one.
Space Designer Manager keeps you being creative because it does the job automatically for you in seconds. Furthermore it can find and relink impulse responses back to the setting files they belong to and batch modify important parameters of existing settings like dry and wet level, volume and latency compensation.
Changes in Space Designer Manager 2
- New Modifier added to batch modify the most important Space Designer parameters.
- An all new Info Drawer featuring a complete audiofileplayer plus additional infoview for convenient prelistening of impulse responses.
- New option to add the duration of the impulse response as a prefix to the setting name.
- New option added to let the Preferences and Info Drawer open on startup.
- Numerous internal enhancements.
- Optimized for OSX Lion.
Space Designer Manager 2 is available to purchase for €29 EUR. The upgrade from v1 is €9 EUR. It is free for users who have purchased Space Designer Manager after May 1, 2011.
More information: 3R Audio / Space Designer Manager
3R Audio has announced the release of ES2 Excursions, a soundset for Apple Logic’s ES2 synthesizer.
ES2 Excursions is a truly inspiring and fascinating soundset, covering a broad sonic spectrum, ranging from sounds you will use every day to spectacular, complex creations to perform magic on special occasions.
The sounds come as Logic channelstrips, which pushes the ES2’s already fantastic sonic possibilities even further, because the whole arsenal of the internal Logic plug-ins has been used to create them. They are broken down into the categories Bass, Drums, Keys, Effects, Pads, Sequences and Synth.
This set clearly makes third-party synths less of a priority and it shows off that there are really not a lot of sounds that can’t be made with Logic’s internal synths.
ES2 Excursions features
- Contains 100 high quality sounds as channelstrips which use the internal Logic plug-ins.
- Sorted in categories.
- Makes extensive use of the ES2 modulation routing possibilities.
- And most important: These sounds will inspire you!
ES2 Excursions is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19 EUR until May 1, 2011.
More information: 3R Audio / ES2 Excursions
3R Audio has released version 1.5 of Space Designer Manager, a tool for the Apple Logic Space Designer impulse reverb.
This is a major update as Space Designer Manager now supports multichannel impulse responses like Truestereo, Quadrophonic, B-Format and Surround. Furthermore the user can now select the paths to the generation folder and to the folder for generated SDIR multichannel impulse responses.
Space Designer Manager features
- Batchgenerates pst-settings in seconds.
- Relinks settings with their impulse responses.
- Works with mono, stereo, truestereo, surround.
- Important parameters like dry and wet adjustable.
- Saves your time by doing the boring work.
Space Designer Manager for Apple Logic Pro is available to purchase for the introductory price of 29 EUR until January 1, 2011.
More information: 3R Audio
3R Audio has announced the release of Space Designer Manager, a software that extends the usability of Logic’s popular Space Designer impulse reverb and is it’s perfect companion.
The ever and ever growing number of 3rd party and user impulse responses shows Space Designer’s drawback: Before you can use a impulse response file you must load it into a setting and save it. If you have hundreds or thousands of files this will be an exhausting and almost impossible task, because you have do it one by one. Space Designer Manager keeps you being creative because it does the job automatically for you in seconds. Furthermore it can find and relink impulse responses back to the setting files they belong to, if Logic can not find the files at the position that was saved in the setting.
Space Designer Manager consists of two parts. On the left side you find the Generator which batch generates setting files for Space Designer compatible impulse responses. You can process single impulse response files, folders or multiple selections as you wish by drag and drop or the open file dialog. The program will process all files in folders and folders in folders with the format aif, wav, sd2 and sdir. On the right side resides the Relinker which relinks setting files with the impulse responses they were originally pointing to by selecting a setting folder and the according impulse response folder. Relinker lets you choose the right file if there should be any files with the same name.
Space Designer Manager’s Preferences Drawer lets you set various options for the pst setting file generation. You can decide if you want to use volume and latency compensation or not and also set the wet and dry level. For example, if you prefer the dry signal of your generated settings to be off, you can do so by simply setting the Dry Button to off.
The Help Drawer gives you instant information with a single click without having to open a help menu or separate help file.
Space Designer Manager for Apple Logic Pro is available to purchase for the introductory price of 29 EUR until January 1, 2011 (requires MacOS 10.6).
More information: 3R Audio