A.O.M. has announced the release of its tranQuilizr equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
tranQuilizr is the most transparent equalizer ever. The sound is clean and transparent, even if you are working on very high or low frequencies.
It offers six equalizer bands and Lo/Hi cut filters, and supports both paragraphic (equalizer points) and parametric (knobs) operations. Every equalizer and filter can be put on LR(Stereo), L, R, M and S channel independently. This will be great for M/S equalizing on mastering and mixing.
A.O.M. tranQuilizr – the “most transparent EQ ever”.
- Unique transparent sound.
- Six equalizer bands and Lo-/Hi-Cut filters.
- All equalizer bands and filters can be put on a channel in Stereo (LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- Equalizer supports 20Hz to 30kHz center frequency, -24 to +24dB gain and 0.05 to 10 octave bandwidth.
- Three equalizer types of different sound characters.
- Filters support 1Hz-10kHz for Lo-Cut and 100Hz-30kHz for Hi-Cut.
- On/off and solo switch for every band.
- Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC).
- Up to 1,536kHz internal sample rate.
- Phase invert switch.
- M/S balance adjustment.
- Monitoring channels is selectable from Stereo (LR), Left, Right, Mid and Side.
- 64-bit floating point internal precision.
- Supports 44.1kHz to 192kHz project sample rate.
- Small plug-in latency (64 samples).
- A/B comparison.
- Output gain.
tranQuilizr for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $25 USD (1 year license) / $99 USD (lifetime license).
A.O.M. has also updated its Invisible Limiter, Stereo Imager D and Wave Shredder plug-ins to version 1.5.0.
Changes in v1.5.0
- All plug-ins support direct value input from keyboard.
- Invisible Limiter supports 0.01dB step for controls.
- Invisible Limiter supports plug-in latency control. (it was once removed in 1.4.0.).
More information: A.O.M.
A.O.M. Factory has released version 1.3.1 of its Invisible Limiter, Stereo Imager D, and Wave Shredder effect plug-ins.
A.O.M. Factory offers professional audio plug-ins. Our goal is to provide simple and effective gears for audio and music production.
Changes in A.O.M plugins v1.3.1
- Support for AudioUnit format on Mac OS X.
- Bug fix: Crash when plug-in window is rapidly switched.
- Bug fix: GUI doesn’t follow parameter change from automation.
Invisible Limiter and Wave Shredder are available to purchase for $38 USD each, Stereo Imager D is $28 USD.
More information: A.O.M. Factory
A.O.M. Factory has released Stereo Imager D, an effect plugin that provides decorrelation-based stereo image control.
A.O.M. Stereo Imager D
Common stereo imager (typically using M/S decomposition) plugins can not retain stereo information of source singal. These plugins sometimes emphasizes side component of input signals, however, such processing easily breaks tonal balance and stereo eld of input singals.
In contrast to others, A.O.M. Stereo Imager D uses on correlation-based decomposition. This algorithm decomposes L/R inputs into L’/C/R’. The correlated component of both channels is mapped to C, the decorrelated components are mapped to L’/R’. The L’ and R’ components have no correlation, it means a true stereo.
Stereo Imager D for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $28 USD.
More information: A.O.M. Factory / Stereo Imager D
A.O.M. Factory has released Wave Shredder, a VST effect plug-in for Windows.
Wave Shredder is a collection of destructive processors: Rate Reducer, Zero-time Gate, Waveform Cut&Fold, Chopper and Bit Crusher.
Rate Reducer is a zero-order hold rate reducer. Zero-time Gate makes input signal to zero immediately when the signal level falls the threshold. Zero-time Chopper plays the inverse of Gate. Cut&Fold section truncates under zero signal to zero, and in fold mode, the section put inverse truncated signal instead of truncation. Bit Crusher reduces signal’s resolution.
A.O.M. Factory Wave Shredder
Wave Shredder features
- Sound destroying suite.
- Zero-order hold rate reducer.
- Zero-time Gate.
- Zero-time Chopper w/auto-gain.
- Waveform Cut&fold.
- Bit crusher [0.0-24.0 bits].
- Supports from 44.1kHz to 192kHz sample rate.
- Supports up to 64bit floating-point I/O.
- 64bit floating-point internal resolution.
- Latency Compensation (If DAW supports).
- Compatible 32-bit VST interface on 32/64-bit Windows.
A.O.M. Factory has also released version 1.3 of Invisible Limiter, a transparent look-ahead brickwall limiter with automatic attack/release-time optimization.
Changes in Invisible Limiter v1.3
- MS Processing mode.
- Adjustable Compression Curve.
- Reduced Plug-in latency.
- Output level indicator.
- Post-limiting gain.
Wave Shredder and Invisible Limiter are available to purchase as VST effect plug-ins for Windows for $38 USD each.
More information: A.O.M. Factory
A.O.M. (Alchemicallly Organized Music) has released version 1.2.2 of Invisible Limiter, a free limiter effect plug-in for Windows.
A.O.M. Invisible Limiter
The Invisible Limiter is a transparent look-ahead brickwall limiter with automatic attack/release-time optimization.
The Invisible Limiter’s limiting algorithm minimizes the difference between the original and the limited materials.
Invisible Limiter is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: A.O.M. / Invisible Limiter