Wobblophones has announced its Summer Sale, offering up to 50% discount on its sample libraries for Kontakt and Live.
The summer heat is on and it’s melting our prices! A good moment to refresh your sample collection and still have money left for summer cocktails!
Can’t choose between Kontakt or Live? We have the new ‘better together’ deal. Get the Kontakt and Live versions of our products together for an exceptionally low price.
After adding a Live or Kontakt version to your order, you will be shown the ‘Better Together’ option in you shopping cart.
Wobblophones Summer Sale
- Tunelle 30% off: $62.30 / €52.50 / £45.50.
(Regular: $89.00 / €75.00 / £65.00)
- PriZm 40% off: $27.00 / €23.40 / £18.00
(Regular: $45.00 / €39.00 / £30.00)
- Blue Triangle 50% off: $7.50 / €6.25 / £5.00
(Regular: $15.00 / €12.50 / £10.00)
- PriZm + Blue Triangle bundle 40% off: $30.00 / €27.00 / £21.00
(Regular: $50.00 / €45.00 / £35.00)
The sale ends July 31st, 2014.
More information: Wobblophones
Sample Logic has launched Rhythomatix, a collection of hybrid loops & kits for Ableton Live.
RHYTHOMATIX is a massive collection of morphed hybrid tempo-synced audio loops and kits made for electronic, industrial, pop, and cinematic music production. Sample Logic has created a dynamic jaw-dropping set of production-ready loops and kits all derived from real-world acoustic sample material and synthesis.
Taking it one step further, RHYTHOMATIX incorporates Live’s powerful instruments and effects all racked up only the way Sample Logic can, truly “blurring the line between music and sound design.” The creative design of RHYTHOMATIX pushes the boundaries of music production by using the intuitive performance controls of Ableton Live.
The clips (audio loops) and drums (kits) are seamlessly integrated into Ableton Live, which makes for a smooth workflow and intuitive user control. Each clip and rack uses Live’s Rack format, with eight Macro Controls meticulously mapped to provide powerful performance options and customization on the fly. This also means that all of the kits and loops are ready to be MIDI-mapped to a control surface or touch screen interface and automated directly in Live.
- Instruments: 339 Clips/loops, 16 Kits.
- Effects: Beat Gate, Hi-Cut Filter, Filter Resonance, Filter LFO Rate, Distortion, Reverb, Delay, Arpegiator, Vocoder.
- 871 MB Direct Download.
- Mac/PC Ableton Live Standard or Suite Version 9.0.1 or higher is required.
The Live pack is available for purchase for $79.99 USD.
More information: Sample Logic / Rhythomatix
Novation has announced Launch Control XL, the “ultimate hands-on controller for Ableton Live”.
It helps you focus more on your music and less on your laptop, by providing 16 buttons, 24 knobs and eight faders, all of which integrate seamlessly with Live to give you total hands-on control.
When combined with Launchpad S’s intuitive 64-button grid, this provides extraordinary simultaneous control over Ableton Live’s session view, mixer, effects and instruments. Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier!
Launch Control XL features
- Get immediate hands-on control over Ableton Live.
- Tweak your sound using 24 knobs with multicoloured indicators.
- Enhance your live performance by combining with Launchpad S.
- Get precise control over your levels with eight rugged faders.
- Create your own control layouts by freely assigning any control to any function in Ableton.
- Take it anywhere: it’s tough enough to handle any live situation.
- Plug straight into Mac, PC or iPad and start performing.
- 16 multi-colour buttons for immediate track focus and key mixer controls.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite software and Loopmasters sample collection.
- Control all MIDI-compatible iOS software via Camera Connection Kit.
More information: Novation / Launch Control XL
Twolegs Toneworks has announced the release of Late Night Deep House Chords Vol. 1-3, a sound library bundle for Ableton Live.
This Live-pack bundle contains all sounds from the original LNDHC Volume 1-3 packed in easy-to-access Instrument Racks for each chord instrument.
The sample source-material is all created from scratch using a variety of software and hardware synthesizers, including the famed Virus TI, the gritty Waldorf MicroQ, the smooth u-he DIVA, the fat u-he ACE, the versatile u-he Zebra 2 and the dirty frequency manipulator FXpansion Cypher (DCAM).
Late Night Deep House Chords Vol. 1-3 features
- WAV Samples at 44.1kHz/16-Bit quality.
- almost 1 GB of sample content.
- 48 Main chord sounds.
- 48 Instrument Racks.
- 8 Bonus Instrument Racks.
- 9-12 Different chord variations in each Instrument Rack.
The bundle is available for the introductory price of $19.95 USD until July 31st, 2014 (regular $29.95 USD).
Additionally, most Twolegs Toneworks products are 50% off through July in a Summer Sale.
More information: Twolegs Toneworks
Beatmatch has announced 808 Grooves, a free Ableton Live project created using the sounds of Roland’s most iconic drum machine – the TR-808.
Mix, edit and build your own minimal techno grooves using 40 pre-recorded drum sequences or play around with 8 complete grooves with synth loops & basslines included in the download. Project files require Ableton Live version 8 or newer.
808 Grooves features
- 2 Ableton Live Project Files.
- 8 Groove Presets.
- 40 Audio Loops.
- WAV Format.
- Size 57 MB.
The pack is a free download at Beatmatch.info.
More information: Beatmatch / 808 Grooves
Loopmasters has launched Nais Ableton Live Projects Pack 1, a new ClickSound pack featuring 3 construction templates for Ableton Live.
A seriously speaker shaking collection of Ableton Live projects all available in one heavy-duty download.
Unlocking your creative genius has never been so easy with the help of Clicksound’s Ableton Live Construction Templates. With the lock and load simplicity of each template, plus the highest of music production standards, you will quickly be discovering your new music horizons.
Nais Ableton Live Projects Pack 1 features
- Ableton GlitchHop Project — A super charged GlitchHop banger ready to be reworked and sculpted in to your very own Glitch style track. At 100BPM this template has all the power and heavy bass grind of the GlitchHop sound including cone blasting basslines and blisteringly sharp drums and FX. All of the tracks have been exported as WAV files to a separate construction folder, meaning you can import any or all of the samples in to any DAW such as Logic Pro X or BitWig Studio.
- Ableton Breaks Project (requires Native Instruments Massive) — Basslines with anger management issues are the order of the day with this project! Using the awesome power Native Instruments Massive this project lays down the foundations for a seriously furious breaks track in Ableton Live. Featuring crisp, sharp, punchy drums, percussion and effects, along with a bassline that could crush concrete, this project will without a doubt inspire and feed your appetite for the Breaks sound of today.
- Ableton Electro Project (requires Sylenth1) — Taking the current sound of Electro this project merges elements of Electro House, Breaks and Big Room in to one professionally engineered project. Featuring an infectious lead melody, driving basslines and percussion that cuts through ‘like a knife through butter’, this project serves as an excellent sonic palette of inspiration for your next Electro style project in Ableton Live.
The template pack is available from Loopmasters for £16.95 GBP.
More information: ClickSound / Nais Ableton Live Projects Pack 1
Ableton has released version 9.1.3 of the Live 9 music production software for Windows and Mac.
Create, produce and perform. Create ideas, make changes without stopping, and capture everything as you work.
Changes in Live v9.3.1 features
- Improvements and feature changes:
- Added control surface support for AKAI MPK225, MPK249, MPK261.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed an issue which caused CPU spikes when moving a MIDI note in a track containing certain Ableton devices with automated parameters while the transport is not playing.
- Fixed CPU overloads and audio artifacts which might occur when moving MIDI notes in the MIDI editor, if the track contained certain third-party VST plug-ins.
- Fixed a bug that caused the active Control Scripts to be loaded again when activating an additional Control Surface.
- Enabling multiple tracks for recording and then triggering the Session Record button from the APC40 MKII would only record into the currently selected track instead of all armed tracks.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Max for Live devices from grabbing the APC40 Clip Matrix.
- Manual mappings for the APC40′s Device Bank buttons would not work any more after pressing the device’s Shift button.
- Fixed an issue on the Mackie Control Pro where the display would not show the parameter’s values correctly, after previously enabling the level meters.
- Fixed a graphical glitch which could occur when changing an Arrangement track’s vertical zoom level via the Mackie Control or a Max for Live device. Under certain conditions, this could also lead to a crash.
- Importing a Session View clip containing automation for a Max for Live device into another Live Set would create automation breakpoints in the Arrangement View.
- When loop is activated in the Arrangement View, MIDI sustain messages and other CC# messages would not be recorded reliably after the first loop iteration.
- Live would allocate an unusually high amount of RAM when rendering video with the 64-bit version on OS X.
- When configuring plug-in parameters, some sliders in Live’s plug-in panel would not match the position of the respective parameter in the plug-in GUI.
- After installing a newly purchased Pack, Live would show an error message and the Pack couldn’t be used until Live was authorized manually again.
- Text in deactivated clips was not readable with certain skins.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when closing the plug-in window of a UAD Audio Unit by pressing the [ESC] key.
- Fixed a crash which might occur when renaming a Drum Rack pad while triggering another pad.
- Live could crash under certain conditions when running as a ReWire slave and creating a new Live Set without saving the previous Set.
- Under certain circumstances, Live would delete send automation or modulation envelopes from clips when exporting clips or tracks to the browser. Additionally, Live could crash when using the undo feature after such an export operation.
- Changes for Push:
- Certain Max for Live devices which accessed the Push Touch Strip would not work properly.
The update is now available to download.
More information: Ableton