Delectable Records has launched Nu Deep House, a sound library for Ableton Live.
With this new library entirely dedicated to Ableton Live, Delectable Records aims to gather one incredible plethora of tools and effects ready to use instantly.
Specifically designed for Deep House, but in addition, also great for Deep Tech House and Chillout House genres.
Nu Deep House features
- Ableton: 20 Bass Clips, 20 Bass Instruments, 14 Drum Parts Instruments, 10 Drum Racks, 9 Multi FX Racks, 6 Strip Racks, 3 Channel Strips Effects Racks, 24 Lead Clips, 24 Lead Instruments, 9 SFX Racks, 4 Vocal Racks, 6 .als Wav Loops Live Sets.
- Loops: 20 Bass Loops, 22 Chord Loops, 24 Hat Loops, 23 Perc Loops, 40 Drum Top Loops, 20 Full Drum Loops.
- Samples & multis: 20 Bass Multis, 16 Female Vox Samples, 24 Lead Multis, 16 Male Vox Samples, 32 Multi Hats, 24 Multi Kicks, 32 Multi Perc Samples, 24 Multi Snare Samples, 72 SFX.
The pack is available for £24.95 GBP. Loops and MIDI+patches packs are sold separately for £14.95 GBP each.
More information: Delectable Records / Nu Deep House
Wobblophones has announced the release of Tunelle, a virtual instrument for Kontakt 5 and Live 9.
Tunelle’s main panel allows you to control the most important instrument parameters (Kontakt version).
Tunelle is a spring instrument, invented and built by Neon & Landa. It produces sound by vibrating springs. Covering a range of 2 full octaves, the Tunelle library reveals the versatile sounds and resonances of 25 chromatically arranged compression springs.
Tunelle was designed to be played mainly by pulling the springs with fingers and quickly releasing them. But for this library 5 articulations have been recorded and sampled: pulling, vertical plucking, horizontal plucking, plectrum and striking with a rubber mallet.
The virtual instrument contains samples of two Tunelles: Metal Tunelle and Wooden Tunelle. Metal Tunelle has a clear and long metallic ring, where as Wooden Tunelle has a more dampened and warmer sound quality.
- 5 Metal Tunelle articulations, all covering 2 octaves.
- 2 Wooden Tunelle articulations, both covering 2 octaves.
- Up to 8 velocity layers.
- 3 Round-robin layers.
- 1 Body Hits articulation, covering 3.5 octaves.
- 40 presets.
- 2 GB of Tunelle samples (44.1 kHz, 24-bit).
The Tunelle library is 15% of for the whole month of April, 2014 (regular price $89 / 75 EUR / £65 GBP).
More information: Wobblophones / Tunelle
Mabelton Audio has announced the release of the Sonic Academy ANA/Ableton Push integration pack at Crafted Sound.
This is the instant way to use Sonic Academy’s ANA Plug In properly from inside Push.
The ANA/Push Integration Pack will allow you to:
- Find ANA and all its factory presets inside your Push menu
- Browse through the 452 factory presets from Push’s screen in their categories (Atmosphere; Bass Dubstep; Bass Electro; Bass House; Bass Techno; Bass Trance; Drums: FX; Lead Electro; Lead House; Lead Trance; Pads; Plucks Trance; Risers; Stab House; Stab Techno; Stab Trance; STrings; 1.5 Vol 1 teaser)
- Load up any of the presets from Push
- Control the knobs and sliders on ANA using Push’s knobs (and record your tweaks using Ableton’s automation function)
- Unlock Push’s step sequencer, in key and exotic scales functions for all the ANA presets’
The integration pack is available from Crafted Sound for £4.99 GBP.
More information: Crafted Sound / ANA/Ableton Push integration pack
Puremagnetik has announced the release of Filmscape, a new bundle of instruments for media composers and sound designers.
Filmscape is over 3GB of sound design and soundscape toolsets for composers, film scorers and intrepid experimentalists.
Packed with menus of metallic slams, horrific environments, cinematic textures and transition effects, Filmscape is a comprehensive collection of essential sounds for games, film, television and other media.
- Infinite Spaces – An odyssey in space and sound. Built with responses generated from legendary space simulation equipment. Infinite Spaces is an adventure in stereo and an odyssey in sonic textures.
- Grainscapes – A collection of haunting, granular synthesized cinematic textures and ambiences for scoring or sound design applications. Grainscapes includes over 20 multi-sampled programs tailored for instant tweaking and sonic manipulation.
- Metalsphere – Intense soundscapes, suspenseful textures and horrific environments. Conveniently packaged into 2 multisampled menus of the most nightmarish proportions, Metalsphere contains a huge array of sonic possibilities.
- Technosphere – Over 100 dark, twisted soundscapes, transition effects and ambiances. Perfect for television/film scoring, atmosphere creation and creative sound design.
Filmscape is available for Ableton, Logic and Kontakt, priced at $49 USD.
More information: Puremagnetik / Filmscape
J74 has announced StepLocker, a new Max for Live sequencing and modulation device.
StepLocker is based on the concept of parameter locking, whereby parameter settings can be associated (locked) to sequencer steps.
Besides the concept of it, one of the things I really tried to get right on this is the workflow. So in StepLocker parameter locking is very simple: Choose one or more steps in the sequencer, select a parameter in Ableton Live, set its value and lock it. You can do this for any parameter, in any device, in any track of Live.
On top of this I equipped StepLocker with classic step sequencer features, such as playback manipulation (step numbers, random step order, step lenght), value interpolation, value randomization and (post-locking) editing (such as copy, paste, erase).
- Up to 64 steps modulator with parameter locks for any parameter, in any device, in any track of Ableton Live.
- Intuitive user interface based on simple actions: just click, set, lock and sequence. No routing or long menu’s involved.
- Different modulation styles (Impulse/Hold, Gliding).
- Real time sequencing controls: free step number count, step duration, random playback order.
- Post-locking editing features: free editing of every recorded lock, randomization, shift values up/down, mute values, copy and paste sections.
- Possibility of recording the modulation as Session clip automation or Arrangement automation.
- Device state saved with the Ableton Live project.
The StepLocker device is available for $12 USD. Requires Live 9 or higher and Max 6.1 or higher.
More information: J74 / StepLocker
Producertech has announced the launch of its all-new Live Courses site, originally released back in 2009.
With core courses created by certified Ableton Live trainer Rob Jones, this site has become widely known as one of the best platforms for learning about the software and music production, at an affordable rate and during times that suit you best, all from the comfort of your own home.
With brand new tutorials made with Live 9, a vastly improved look and functionality, as well as updated technology that features optimum compatibility with all computers, tablets and phones, the new Live Courses is set to define new standards in online learning once again.
Accompanying the core courses on the site, for beginner-intermediate and advanced Live users, are a whole host of additional courses on certain styles of music or aspects of production, created by Producertech tutors Paul Maddox, DJ Fracture and Nicholas D’Ombrain, covering techno, tech house and drum and bass production, and also how to master professionally with Live’s built-in devices.
Live Courses is offering an introductory discount of 30% off all courses in March using the coupon code LCLCH30. Click on C on the Courses page to apply the discount.
More information: Live Courses
Amazing Noises has released GliderVerb, a free Max for Live device.
GliderVerb is a “reverberator with glissandos” simulating a room gradually changing its shape. It is an expanded version of an algorithm created by James McCartney for his Supercollider 2 programming language.
The original algorithm had no user-variable parameters: this device adds a series of parameters to create a wide palette of effects; from evolving reverberations to granular disintegration to smooth resonances.
GliderVerb is available to download at no charge. Requires Live 9 and Max for Live.
More information: Amazing Noises / GliderVerb
Delectable Records has announced the release of The Perfect Kick, an Ableton Live specific pack geared to a quicker creation of EDM Kick sounds.
This is a set of 80 presets Clips (20 for each Instrument Rack) with easy to use Macros designed to give the opportunity to radically modify and tune the sound quickly and with ease.
The instruments combine the versatility of the Operator synth used to create the body and sub of the kick with audio fragments specifically designed to give extra definition and help the kicks stand out in your mix.
The pack is available to purchase for £14.95 GBP.
More information: Delectable Records / The Perfect Kick