Mabelton Audio has announced the release of an Integration Pack for Ableton Push and the Spire synthesizer instrument by Reveal Sound.
Following the popular integration packs for the Arturia V Collection, Sylenth, Diva, Synthmaster and more, Mabelton Audio announces the Push/Spire pack.
This is the instant way to use Reveal Sound’s Spire VST Plug In properly from inside Push. Quickly integrate Ableton’s Push and Reveal Sound’s Spire.
Spire/Push Integration Pack features
- Find Spire and all its factory presets inside your Push menu.
- Browse through the 566 factory presets from Push’s screen categorised by bank then sound type (eg Arp, Lead, etc).
- Load up any of the presets from Push Control the knobs and sliders on Spire using Push’s knobs (and record your tweaks using Ableton’s automation function).
- Unlock Push’s step sequencer, in key and exotic scales functions for all the Spire presets.
The pack is on sale at Crafted Sound for £6.99 GBP.
More information: Crafted Sound
Beatmatch.info has launched 909 Grooves, a free Ableton Live project created using the sounds of Roland’s classic TR-909 drum machine.
Included project files consist of 8 techno drum groove presets, separated into 5 individual channels with 40 sequences in total. Designed with midi controllers in mind, 909 grooves project files work great with Akai Apc 40, Novation Launchpad & others.
Project: 909 Grooves is available for free instant download (valid email address required).
More information: Beatmatch / 909 Grooves
, samples and sound libraries
, Toby Baker
Posted in news
on May 26, 2014 - 0 comments
Samplephonics has launched 20 Multi-Sampled Moogtastic Bass Patches, a collection of synthesizer bass samples & patches by Toby Baker.
A collection of 20 multi-sampled bass one shots recorded from a classic Minimoog synthesiser, packed full of full fat analogue tones, ready loaded in your choice of sampler instrument, including EXS24, Reason NN-XT, Kontakt, Ableton Sampler, Motu MachFive, Steinberg Halion and SFZ.
Recorded and programmed by our main man Toby Baker from his personal synth collection, the sounds have a distinct timbre that to this day has never been fully replicated.
The pack is available for purchase for £5 GBP.
More information: Samplephonics
Cluster Sound has announced Rare Analog, a bundle comprising 5 Live Packs.
We are proud to present you Rare Analog, a massive Live Bundle featuring five of the rarest and most valuable synths & reverb units from the ’70s.
The collection is 40% off but if you already own one or more included titles the final price will be reduced further.
Rare Analog features
- Includes Oscar: Oxford (O.S.C.) Oscar, Sonix: Moog Sonic Six, Pathos: Korg PS-3200, Sigman: Korg Sigma, Space Station: Ursa Major SST-282.
- 7,800+ WAV samples, 4.65 GB content.
- 505 Instrument Racks.
- 273 Live Clips.
- 800 Audio Multi-Clips.
- 224 Convolution Reverb Racks.
- 14 Convolution Reverb Pro Devices.
- 12 Audio Effect Racks.
The bundle is available for purchase for 89 EUR.
More information: Cluster Sound / Rare Analog
Puremagnetik has announced the release of Hyperbent, a collection of circuit bent sounds for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic.
Hyperbent includes over 80 circuit bent and electronics hacked instrument programs, over 200 clips, over 500 individual multisamples.
This bundle melds together Puremagnetik’s celebrated line of circuit bent, grit-driven, black hat instruments into one bag of tricks.
- Artifact – A library of sound palettes created from digital anomalies and malfunctions. It includes 6 kits and a collection of looped clips.
- Hackshop – A versatile collection of sampled blips, beeps, bumps and squeals from the circuit bent arsenal of TVS.
- Bender – Over 100 phrases of looped madness, 5 percussive kit menus and various other squelching, squealing sonic elements guaranteed to satisfy the destructive streak in any producer.
- Skatik – A collection of instruments, sound effects, percussion kits and looped digital freak-outs sourced from a heavily circuit bent Casio SK-5.
- Voltbox – 10 unique and playful Instrument Racks featuring the chaotic tones of several circuit bent toys.
- Realistik – 24 advanced Instrument Racks based on the sounds of a heavily circuit bent Realistic Concertmate 360 keyboard.
The collection is available for the introductory price of $9.99 USD until May 18th, 2014 (regular $59 USD).
More information: Puremagnetik / Hyperbent
Surreal Machines has launched Dub Machines, a collection of analog modelled dub delay devices for Ableton Live and Max for Live.
Whilst the designs of the Dub Machines devices take full advantage of their digital engines, their sonic power stems from analogue gear and the inspiration it provides. This means that once we‘ve studied, analyzed and recreated the analogue circuit with DSP… we start again!
At the heart of our design process, the technical model is subjected to ‚creative hearing‘ – we finetune everything by ear and challenge the model with creative ideas that transcend its original design. This can mean adding a dirty digital rectifier or pumping sustain into a pure and buttery reverberation system – the only concern being the Surreal Machines sound aesthetic, which is truly our own.
MAGNETIC is based on one of the most loved and tested tape delays but developed with digital twists.
DIFFUSE employs digital feedback network techniques with a nod to some legendary analogue hardware from the 70‘s-90‘s.
Our interfaces have been designed with musicians in mind: easy to use based on simple musical instinct, while opening the door to deep sonic exploration – for those on a quest for their very own, personal sound.
Dub Machines is available from Ableton for 29 EUR.
More information: Surreal Machines / Dub Machines
Sample Magic has launched Ableton Magic Racks: Mix Essentials, a collection of 5 powerful Ableton Racks by Hedflux, designed for intuitive and precision sculpting of a track’s key elements.
Each rack has been expertly built to cater to the demands of modern dance music producers – rigorously tried, tested and tweaked to offer incisive mixing options with the simplest of controls for maximum dancefloor impact.
Built exclusively from Ableton’s native tools and FX, each macro-controllable rack offers deep-level and highly-targeted enhancement of the key mix components in any dance track, from kick drum to hi-hats, synths to bass.
Mix Essentials features
- Kick Tweaker – Tighten, deepen and fine-tune any kick drum. No transient is left un-tweaked in this comprehensive kick drum tool.
- Snare Shaper – Precise tonal and envelope controls to whip snares, claps, sticks and stacks into shape.
- Bass Toner – An essential of so many dance productions. Use Bass Toner to add weight, warmth and width to any weedy bassline or to sculpt and sharpen overbearing subs.
- Percussion Processor – Give life, movement and energy to percussion, hi-hats and tops.
- Synth Modulator – Creative tools to morph melodics with 8 simple macro controls.
The Rack Pack is available for purchase for £9.90 GBP.
More information: Sample Magic / Mix Essentials