Mystery Islands has released version 1.0.6 of Virus|HC librarian editor, a plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Finally, the long wait for Access Virus a, rack, b, c, xl and TI users is over: Now you can plug your classic and / or new Virus synth into your DAW and make some music just like you had a Virus TI!
Changes in Virus|HC librarian editor v1.0.6
- [Fixed] When user clicked to store all patches from librarian to hardware, patch data was not sent to right locations in hardware.
- [Fixed] When data was requested from TI to the librarian, it was not received by the plugin.
- [New] Added pop-up message window to remind selecting MIDI Devices before making any editing & stuff (only pops up if device is not selected & user clicks on main tab or multi settings button) ;-) FL Studio crashes if you don’t select your devices first – Not possible to make work-around for it!
- [New] Incoming MIDI Program Change changes patch in hardware and the patch is automatically fetched to the active plugin part.
- [New] Incoming MIDI Program Change sends patch from librarians selected list to hardware if “control library from midi / hw” is enabled.
- [New] Incoming patch change from Virus (sysex) automatically fetches current preset from the hardware to the plugin part.
- [New] Incoming patch change from Virus (sysex) sends patch from librarians selected list to hardware if “control library from midi / hw” is enabled.
The Virus|HC plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 49.95 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / Virus|HC librarian editor plug-in
Mystery Islands has released version 1.0.3 of its Virus|HC librarian editor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
For MAC and PC users, this update has been long waited although we just launched Virus|HC plugin. There are major bugs fixed in this release, which are detailed in below.
Changes in Virus|HC v1.0.3
- [Fixed] DeviceID values were messed up while receiving and sending data.
- [Fixed] System Delay enable button didn’t show right value once data was received.
- [Fixed] System Arp enable button didn’t show right value once data was received.
- [Fixed] Arpeggiator knobs and buttons didn’t have any effect while moving them from ui.
- [Fixed] MIDI Destination selection didn’t show right value once data was received.
- [Fixed] Part output selections didn’t work on all channels.
- [Fixed] Cutoff link worked only from cutoff 2 knob.
- [Fixed] Filter link didn’t work on unpaired part channels.
- [Fixed] Requesting data from hardware memory skipped sounds from hardware.
- [Fixed] Plugin crashed on oscillator 3 semitone knob movements from hardware.
- [Fixed] Data recall was not handled right once the project was reloaded (almost on every daw).
- [Fixed] Once data came in from hardware, Multi knobs, sliders & buttons didn’t as expected.
- [New] Memory usage reduced by up-to 60%.
- [New] Filter 1 & 2 link switch functions added.
- [New] MIDI messages that come in from other than selected MIDI IN device, are now processed. This means you can assign MIDI CC’s that are Virus compatible to your external controller and control the software & hardware with it.
The Virus|HC plug-in (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 49.95 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / Virus|HC librarian editor plug-in
Mystery Islands Music has released version 1.0.1 of the Access Virus|HC Librarian Editor, a VST plug-in to control and manage the Access Virus-series hardware synthesizers.
The plug-in offers extensive librarian handling and more features will be introduced along the way. Almost every parameter of the Virus-series synth can be edited and stored.
The plug-in includes total recall functions so that the user doesn’t have to do anything else than switch on their Virus.
Changes in Virus|HC v1.0.1
- Reduced CPU usage when moving knobs from the hardware.
- Fixed CC knobs mappings while some functions are not in use.
- Several other improvements.
The plug-in is now available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 49.95 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / Virus|HC Librarian Editor
Mystery Islands has announced the release of Virus|HC AudioUnit & VSTi Editor / Librarian Plug-in for Mac.
Virus|HC Librarian Editor AudioUnit & VSTi plugin, our answer to your prays. (HC = Hardware Controller). After several years ago, Access Music introduced their Virus TI synth range, which was boosted up with massive features such as audio stream directly into your DAW via USB and also the Virus plugin. Due to these great features, the most loved editor & librarian program “SoundDiver” was forgotten and many Virus users instantly upgraded to Virus TI and perhaps forgot their Virus A, Virus B or Virus C synth.
Well, it is time to pick those synths up, connect the PSU, audio and MIDI cables! We created the Virus|HC plugin to meet the standards required for DAW-working environments: Edit your Access Virus hardware synth directly from your DAW without flipping thru different applications, organize patches within your plugin window to load, edit and save them directly to your HDD. You can run our plugin in Mac AudioUnit & VSTi format and PC VSTi format (both 32 & 64bit).
Virus|HC Editor plug-in is currently available for Mac (PC coming soon) from Producers Lunchbox, priced at 64.95 EUR.
More information: Mystery Islands / Virus|HC Editor
Humanoid Sound Systems has announced the release of Evolve, a soundset feauturing 70 ambient/cinematic patches for the Virus TI synthesizer from Access Music.
Talented Efrain Becerra takes the Virus TI to a new dimension with “Evolve”.
The sound bank comprises of 70 amazing ambient and cinematic sounds and texture, with smooth pads, sound effects and dark atmospheres, all of which evolve in interesting ways. (Hence the name Evolve! See what we did there?)
Let Evolve inspire you and bring new life to your Virus TI.
The soundset is available for purchase for $19.99 USD.
More information: Humanoid Sound Systems / Evolve
More posts that match this tag
ASL SoundLab has announced the release of Antidote, a drum & bass soundset for the Virus TI series of synthesizers by Access Music. Antidote features 105 sounds sculpted for use with Drum & Bass or … read more
Numina has released Dreamzone Textures, a professionally designed sound bank for the Access Virus TI series of synthesizers, featuring 102 unique programs geared toward deep space ambient, experimental, dark-ambient, ethereal, new age, moving textures, film … read more
CL-Projects has launched Virologic Complete, a collection of sounds from the Virus synthesizer from Access Music for Native Instruments Kontakt. Virologic Complete merges the Virologic and Virologic Expansion libraries into one big library for a … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has launched Phenomenon, a new soundbank for the Virus TI synthesizer by Access Music. Once again Humanoid Sound Systems takes you and the Virus TI on the edge with “Phenomenon”. This wonderful … read more
Homegrown Sounds has announced the release of Spark Infekted, a sample library for Arturia’s Spark Creative Drum Machine, featuring 500+ Basses, Leads, Synths and Pads. The sounds are all designed with an Access Virus TI … read more
Mystery Islands has introduced Virus|HC, an editor/librarian plug-in for the Access Virus synthesizer. We are more than excited to officially announce that our next plug-in project, Virus|HC is around the corner. This plug-in is targeted … read more
Plughugger has announced the release of Virus TI Blue, a new soundset featuring pad sounds and synth strings for the Virus TI and Snow synthesizers from Access Music. After years of focusing on bass sounds … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has released Astral Voyage 2, a soundset for the Virus TI synthesizer, and Chunky Snares and Chemical Kinetics, two sample packs. Astral Voyage 2 Astral Voyage 2 contains 70 tasteful ambient and … read more
Xenos Soundworks has introduced Selective Reality, a soundset for the Virus TI synthesizer from Access Music. ‘Selective Reality’ contains 128 patches by sound designer Allen Summerlot, covering a wide range of musical styles from house … read more
Plughugger has announced the release of Red, a new soundset for the Access Virus TI and Snow synthesizers, aimed squarely for dance music productions. There are 128 sounds in the collection divided into four major … read more
Humanoid Sound Systems has announced the release of Astral Voyage, a new sound bank for the Virus TI synthesizer by Access Music. Astral Voyage contains 100 high quality ambient style patches by sound designer Efrain … read more
P5Audio has announced Techno Deep House, a soundset for the Virus TI2 synthesizer by Access Music. Time to fall in love all over again with your Virus TI 2 synth, with 128 brand new custom … read more
Homegrown Sounds has announced the release of two soundsets for the Virus TI synthesizer from Access Music. Astronomy for the Virus TI This is a free collection of 64 Presets for the Virus TI (OS5). … read more
Fingerpushers has released Superstructure, a new sample-based instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt. Superstructure is a synthesizer which concentrates on the popular supersaw waveform. There are five different supersaws waveforms carefully recorded from five different synthesizers … read more
Ultimate X Sounds has announced the release of Atmosphere X Sounds Vol.1, a soundset featuring 128 original patches for the Access Virus TI synthesizer by Access Music. We all love massive leads and fat bass … read more