Loopmasters has released Impulse Factory – Virus TI Bass, Drums & FX by Industrial Strength Records, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
This intense 24 Bit collection of samples was created by Italian Sound designer Impulse Factory with one goal in mind: To deliver the most usable and upfront sounds all taken from his Virus Infection Patch collection.
Since not everybody owns a Virus TI, we thought audio versions of his Virus Infection sound bank was a must for any producer looking to have a that Impulse Factory Virus TI sound right in your DAW.
If you’re looking for a fresh new set of great Virus TI bass sounds for your music productions, then look no further. Each Virus patch was re-sampled note by note, and key-mapped to give you a top notch sound while having complete control of each sample while using Native Instruments’ Kontakt sampler.
Impulse Factory – Virus TI Bass, Drums & FX features
- 1.21 GB content, 24-bit quality.
- 47 multi-sampled Virus TI bass, drums and effects sounds for any sampler.
- 40 Kontakt 3+ sampler patches.
Impulse Factory – Virus TI Bass, Drums & FX is available to purchase for £12.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Impulse Factory – Virus TI Bass, Drums & FX
CFA-Sound has announced the release of Thrillogy-1, a new soundset for the Virus TI synthesizer by Access Music.
Push your Virus TI to the maximum with the Thrillogy-1 soundset.
Through the contained 128 patches you get access to a heavy inspiring and absolutely suitable arsenal of top-notch sounds for trance, tech-trance and all other matching music styles, which needing raw and punching basses, wide and powerful leads, robust synths, dreamy plucks followed with wild sequences and unique fx-effects. In short – a must have for every trance producer with a Virus TI on the desktop.
- Contains 128 sounds.
- Suitable for trance, house & hardstyle.
- Sorted in categories.
- Works on all Virus TI models .
- OS 4.0 or higher recommended.
Thrillogy-1 is available to purchase for 30 EUR.
More information: CFA-Sound / Thrillogy-1 for Virus TI
Access Music has announced OS4.5 for the Virus TI series of synthesizers.
OS4.5 focuses on new vintage effect emulations and additions to the modulation matrix
New in Virus TI OS4.5
- Vintage Chorus – The new chorus was modeled after one of the nicest and most famous choruses built in the late ’70s. The flexible subset of parameters allows seamless “morphing” from one emulation to another without having to change the algorithm and therefore stop the sound. It’s a great addition to the TI’s sound engine making it really easy to emulate the famous chorus ensemble sound found in many productions back from ’70s and ’80s.
- Air Chorus – The air chorus is based on creating the Chorus effect in the air, right in between the speakers. In difference to many other chorus effects, it works more subtly and opens the stereo panorama up in a more natural and less intrusive way.
- Vibrato – Especially when you don’t want to waste an LFO to create a vibrato effect, the new algorithm comes in handy.
- Rotary speaker emulation – Emulating a classic Leslie effect, the new rotary speaker emulation offers the usual controls such as a fast/slow setting in combination with creative controls such as microphone distance to add air and space to sounds as well as a crossover setting which allows you to limit the effect to a certain frequency range. You can animate the top end of a pad sound and leave the bottom end untouched.
- New sources have been added to the modulation matrix allowing to add further “analog” feeling to pretty much any parameter available within the over 100 modulation destinations. Access claims that this intelligent and pattern-based unsteadiness enables the Virus TI to cover a wide range of those beloved analog side effects known from slightly damaged or simply poorly engineered vintage synths.
OS4.5 is compatible with the entire Virus TI line including the first versions back from 2005.
More information: Access Music
Access Music has releases the Virus TI Polar WhiteOut Special Edition, a limited editon Virus Polar TI synthesizer.
Dubbed ‚Dark Star‘, the Virus TI Polar WhiteOut special edition comes in a military gun metal look featuring an evil red logo light on the back.
All technical specifications, the color scheme aside, are identical to the Virus TI2 Polar.
The Virus TI Polar WhiteOut Special Edition is available immediately.
More information: Access Music / Virus TI Polar WhiteOut
Industrial Strength Records has released Impulse Factory Virus Infection, a collection of presets for the Access Virus TI synthesizer.
This intense collection of patches was created by Italian Sound designer Impulse Factory with one goal in mind. To deliver the most usable and upfront sounds for the Virus TI on the market.
The sounds in this incredible patch pack are great for Hard Dance, DnB, Dubstep, Hardcore, Trance, Hard Style, Techno, Trip hop, House, Electro, House, Pop, Fidget and Tech-house.
Impulse Factory Virus Infection features
- 1 MIDI file containing 128 heavy weight synth presets for your Virus TI Synth including Bass, Pad, Lead, Effects, Arps, synths.
- Full instruction guide included.
Impulse Factory Virus Infection is available to purchase from Loopmasters for £20.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Impulse Factory Virus Infection