Forgotten Keys has released FK15, a virtual Bentley (Ace Tone) Rhythm Ace FR-3 analogue drum machine for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Unusual for a rhythm unit of this era, the FR-3 boasts sounds that are accentuated on certain beats, mainly with the latin rhythms. This has been re-created along with all the rhythms in this virtual instrument for the full version of Kontakt.
The FK15 features isolated multi-samples of each drum sound – some at four accent levels – and re-creations of all the internal rhythm patterns. The patterns can be combined with each other just like the original. The volume, panning, tuning and mute status of each sound can be adjusted, and the MIDI input and audio output routing can be customised.
The sample library costs £4 GBP.
More information: Forgotten Keys / Ace Tone Rhythm Ace FR-3
Puremagnetik has announced the released of MachineKits, a collection of classic drum machines for Ableton Live.
MachineKits brings together six classic drum machines, over 1900 high quality samples, and a huge selection of clips. MachineKits is a perfect add-on to Ableton’s drum machines, programmed by the same sound designers.
Kits include lifelike re-creations of a complete MFB modular percussion system, the Simmons SDS-1, and Ace Tone Rhythm Ace.
- An integrated add-on to Ableton’s drum machines, programmed by the same sound designers.
- 6 sophisticated kits.
- Over 120 intricately programmed Live Clips.
- Close to 1GB of over 1900 high quality Samples (24-bit 96khz).
- Advanced Macro mappings for precision sound tweaking and performance.
MachineKits is now available through the Ableton and Puremagnetik web shops, priced at the introductory price of $29 USD / EUR 19 until 19 December, 2010 (regular price $39 USD / EUR 29).
More information: Puremagnetik / MachineKits
, Ace Tone
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jul 23, 2010
Loopmasters has released Vintage Quintet, a sample library for Ableton Live and Kontakt by Puremagnetik.
Vintage Quintet is a collection of 5 old school instruments for your modern workstation. Packed with Drums, Upright Bass, Piano, Guitar and Organ, the Quintet has everything you need to create a new classic.
Vintage Quintet features
- Instruments included:
- TrapKit, a vintage 1960′s Ludwig drum set recorded in a large reflective room with a vast array of microphones.
- PM Grand, a multi-sampled Yamaha Conservatory Grand Piano.
- Upright, a beautifully recorded double bass instrument that comes packed with a multi-sample palette of articulations including plucked and traditional bow.
- Guitar Rack 3, a collection of highly expressive guitar instruments as recorded from a classic 1963 Guild Starfire hollow body.
- Vintage Organs, a multi-sample collection of classic Ace Tone organs – the GT7 and the Phenix Top-4 portable organ.
- Over 200 Musical Loops.
- Over 30 Multi-Sampled Instruments.
- Extensive Multi-Channel recordings using separate Microphones, Direct Inputs and Room Tones.
- Multiple Articulations per Instrument.
- Custom Macro Controls for Ableton and KSP for Kontakt.
Vintage Quintet is available to purchase from Loopmasters for £31.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Puremagnetik Vintage Quintet
Precisionsound has released Vintage Keyboard Collection Volume 1, a sample collection in HALion, Kontakt & SoundFont formats.
Vintage Keyboard Collection Volume 1
- Stylophone 350s, a fully fledged Dubrek Stylophone series organ with 2 waveforms as the basis, square and saw.
- Bergman Klavitron, a Swedish rare valve organ manufactured in the sixties.
- ACE 3000, a furniture piece with 2 manuals, a drum machine and a one octave bass pedal section.
Vintage Keyboard Collection Volume 1 is available for purchase as a digital download for $69 USD (CD-Rom optional for +$11 USD).
Visit Precisionsound for more information and audio demos.
Puremagnetik has released Vintage Organs Volume 1, a collection of sophisticated organ instruments based on the Ace Tone Phenix and GT7.
Vintage Organs Volume 1 is the first in a series of unique organ Micropaks. This collection includes 2 classic Ace Tone models – the GT7 (pictured here) and the Phenix Top-4 portable organ.
Puremagnetik’s team of sound designers have meticulously assembled these two instruments with all of the bells and whistles of the originals. Complete with drawbar controls (Kontakt and Live versions only), bass pedals, and simulated speaker effects, Vintage Organs Volume 1 is guaranteed to get that time-honored funkiness into your session!
Vintage Organs Volume 1 features
- Over 500 24-bit organ samples.
- 6 multisampled organ instruments.
- Authentic drawbar and bass pedal controls.
- Laslo speaker effect rack for the Ableton Live version.
- Custom Kontakt KSP GUI and native Kontakt effects.
Vintage Organs Volume 1 is now available for Puremagnetik subscribers (subscriptions starting at $5.75 per month).
Visit Puremagnetik for more information and audio demos.
Precisionsound has released ACE 3000, a sample library in HALion, Kontakt and SoundFont formats.
The “Ace Tone” ACE 3000 is probably one of the last organs before “Ace Tone” became “Roland Corporation”. It’s a furniture piece, a grandma’s organ. with 2 manuals, a drum machine and a one octave bass pedal section that goes deeper than deep.
ACE 3000 features
- 307 24-bit mono WAV samples divided into 42 programs for HALion and Kontakt and 51 Rx2 grooves.
- All voices/registers separate in full range with 4 samples per octave in full range.
- HALion/Kontakt version feature creative sound programming based on the core waves of the ACE 3000 (placed in the folder “Nice”).
- Internal analogue drum machine rhythms (Rx2), all presets and a lot of combination grooves generated by pressing several preset buttons at once.
- Recorded all of these in low tempo to fit in almost any musical situation.
- Full organic irregularities of the drum machine in many groove combinations to “outrun” any single hit programming of individual samples.
The 16-bit SoundFont version contains 21 programs, core programs of the voices/registers only (All formats are included when you buy the library).
The ACE 3000 costs $39 (+$11 for CD-Rom).
Visit Precisionsound for more information and demo tracks.