Equinox Sounds has released Tech-House Kits Volume 1, a construction kits sample pack.
‘Tech-House Kits Vol 1′ from Equinox Sounds features 5 impressive and deeply crafted construction kits that will take any Tech, Deep or Minimal House production to the next level. The kits are available in ACID/WAV and Apple Loops formats.
There are 5 construction kits in total. Each construction kit is provided with the BPM and presented with a full mix and it’s component parts.
You’ll get a total of 75 rhythmic loops and musical phrases containing full mixed drumloops, basslines, synthlines and synth melodies plus individual drumloop elements like snares, kicks, hi-hats, percussion…
These loops can be used together to create complete tracks or they can be used individually to serve as a foundation. Alternatively, you can use these flavours to embellish your existing tracks.
Tech-House Kits Vol 1 features
- 5 Construction Kits in ACID/WAV & Apple Loops format.
- BPM information included (range: 125-128 BPM).
- 44.1 kHz / 24-Bit.
- 187 MB uncompressed.
- All Royalty Free.
Tech-House Kits Vol 1 is available to purchase for $19.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / Tech-House Kits Vol. 1
, Apple Loops
, Nine Volt Audio
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jul 04, 2011 - 0 comments
Nine Volt Audio has announced The Beat Aesthetic, a collection of 44 unique beat suites for 44 songs, with each suite containing everything a track needs to get from start to finish in style.
In order for a song to evolve, contract and expand, each of the 44 suites present a core beat, all parts of the core beat broken into stem and solo mixes, a minimum of six fills and a minimum of six “alternate mix” beats that range from complimentary to textural to glitch laden to attention grabbing ear candy.
The “everything in one place” concept continues through out the library with individual folders containing solo loops of kicks, snares, hi-hats, “top mixes” and more for quick and unique beat creation from the ground up.
Combining solid rhythms with interesting sounds, tempo flexibility with tight organization, and originality with ease-of-use, The Beat Aesthetic will raise your expectations of what a beat library should be.
The Beat Aesthetic features
- 1300+ loops in the Stylus RMX, REX, Kontakt 4, ACID Wav, Apple Loop and standard Wav formats (44.1kHz/24bit).
- The library covers a tempo range of 80-140 BPM. But as part of the BPM Flex Series, all formats (except standard .wav) can be used at a huge range of tempos with no artificial stretching.
- Each Beat Suite contains a full-mix beat(s), a full-mix beat without the kick, a full-mix beat without the snare, a kick & snare mix, top mix, and a loop for each individual instrument from the full-mix. A minimum of six 1-2 measure fills and a minimum of six alternate/sound-designed loops are also included.
- Contains a universal selection of acoustic and electronic cymbal crashes and rises to supplement the beat suites.
- Bonus selection of 96 4x Kick loops created from the kick sounds used in the 44 Beat Suites.
- 44 Beat Suite patches for Kontakt 4, plus additional master preview patch which allows for the auditioning of all core beats from one location. Patches are also available for solo loops of kicks, snares, hi-hats, top mixes, percussion, “kick & snare only” mixes, kick 4xs, etc…
- Intuitive Kontakt interface controls include: “loop name” box (displays the name of the loop when key is pressed) convolution reverb (with 34 custom IR .wavs), saturation, stereo width, velocity curve, low and high pass filters, delay, and input/output quantization to lock loop triggering to the sequencer.
- Note: Compatible with full retail versions of Native Instruments’ Kontakt 4.2.3 and up. The free Kontakt Player will only allow for a few minutes of unrestricted use before timing out.
The Beat Aesthetic is available to purchase as a download or as a 3-DVD set, priced at $109.99 USD.
More information: Nine Volt Audio / The Beat Aesthetic
Future Loops has released Legends Of South – Dirty Crunk Kits, a collection of 40 Construction Kits full of Dirty South flavour and attitude.
Featuring over 1000 loops & one shots in 2.87 GB, Legends Of South is offering the quintessential elements used to produce beats and hip hop tracks: 808 basses, dramatic lead synths, solid Brass works, Arpeggios and Pizzicato runs, urban Strings , drum machine kicks, phat snares, claps and more.
Tempos range from 64 BPM to 92 BPM and with each Kit you get all the drum hits as well as the separate tracks for improved mixing control.
Legends Of South is available for 59.95 EUR.
More information: Future Loops / Legends Of South