Acoustica has released Mixcraft 5, a multi-track recording studio for Windows.
Mixcraft 5 is a powerful yet easy-to-use multi-track recording studio that enables you to record audio, arrange loops, remix tracks, compose with virtual instruments, score and edit video, and add effects to create stunningly professional compositions. Easy enough for everyone and powerful enough for the pros. Get a studio for a song with Mixcraft 5!
Mixcraft 5 features
- Record and create an unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks.
- Arrange and score video files, adding music, sound effects, and voice-overs with ease.
- Includes over 3000 professionally produced music loops and sound effects in dozens of popular styles.
- Includes a large collection of virtual instruments, ranging from modelled vintage synths to high-quality sampled acoustic instruments.
- Includes 20 high quality effects, ranging from studio standards such as reverb, chorus and EQ, to high-end guitar amp simulators, vintage tube EQs, and more.
Mixcraft 5 is available to purchase for Windows PC, priced at $74.95 USD.
More information: Mixcraft 5
Acoustica has released Pianissimo, a virtual grand piano, delivering the rich, warm sound and expressiveness of a classic grand piano.
Pianissimo uses a combination of sample playback and advanced physical modeling to create a stunning acoustic grand piano sound. Starting with 250 MB of high quality samples of a Steinway(tm) Model D grand piano, Pianissimo uses complex signal processing and programming to recreate the warmth, response, and playability of a real grand piano. This warm, natural sound is then paired with a professional studio-quality reverb algorithm to add the depth and ambiance of a real acoustic space. Add in modeled sympathetic resonance, incidental mechanical hammer sounds, remarkable control over tone and velocity response, 256 voices of polyphony, and incredibly low CPU usage, and Pianissimo might just be the best sounding, most playable virtual piano ever.
- Features 250MB of high-quality, quadruple-strike samples from a Steinway™ Model D grand piano, enhanced with acoustic modeling technology to produce a rich, warm, expressive, and highly realistic grand piano sound.
- Ultra-professional integrated studio reverb creates a highly realistic ambience that places the piano within a true acoustic space.
- Unparalleled sample programming creates a fluid, dynamic, expressive tone without identifiable velocity switching or other digital artifacts.
- Advanced sympathetic resonance modeling recreates the subtle shimmer of piano strings when the damper pedal is depressed.
- Adjustable incidental piano sounds, including mechanical noises from damper pedal and key release, for an unparalleled level of realism.
- 256 voices of polyphony and low CPU usage make Pianissimo ideal for solo piano performance, studio compositions, and live performance.
- Adjustable piano lid, velocity curve, tone controls, sympathetic resonance, reverb, and chorus effect allow you to tailor the piano’s tone and response to fit your playing style.
- Works in all major digital audio recording software packages (including Mixcraft™) as a VSTi plug-in instrument.
- Stand-alone version features metronome, two-track sequencer, and ability to mix down recordings to WAV, MP3, WMA, or OGG Vorbis audio files.
Pianissimo is available now for $68.95 USD. A demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit Acoustica for more information and audio demos.
Acoustica has released build 98 of Mixcraft v4.1, a multi-track audio recorder that enables you to record your band, create a podcast, create mash-ups or remix a song.
Changes in Mixcraft v4.1 build 98
- Added support for Waves plugins (Required special initialization).
- Fixed rendering issue related to track markers.
- Fix for stuck or dropped MIDI notes during playback.
- WaveRT latency improvement.
- Bullet proofing for a rare detected crash.
- Added ability to set sound engine to use a single CPU. This is mainly for compatibility with older VSTs.
Visit the Acoustica beta page for more information and a link to download the public beta.
Acoustica has released a new beta of Mixcraft 4, a multi-track audio recorder that enables you to record your band, create a podcast, create mash-ups or remix a song.
Changes in Mixcraft 4
- Support for MIDI (recording & editing).
- Mega preset builder. Combine various instruments, set ranges, volumes, and pan.
- Bundled Virtual Instruments & Effects include:
- Acoustica Instruments (General MIDI and more).
- Monophonic synth (MiniMogue).
- Polyphonic synth (Impulse).
- VB3 ‘Hammond’ organ virtual instrument.
- Classic effects, Guitar Amp simulator (Voxengo Amp Simulator).
- Spectrum analyzer (Voxengo Spectrum Analyzer).
- MIDI Clips can be recorded or edited and looped in the way that sound loops can be looped.
- Popup modeless FX and instrument dialogs.
More information: Acoustica