Nucleus SoundLab has released Antimatter, a ReFill library for the Antidote Rack Extension synthesizer instrument by Synapse Audio.
One of the very best Rack Extensions for Propellerhead Reason 7 is Synapse Audio’s electrifying Antidote synthesizer. Antidote does it all, with two extremely versatile oscillators, an authentically-modeled filter section and an amazing suite of onboard effects. Nucleus SoundLab’s experienced sound designers have explored the farthest reaches of Antidote’s vast capabilities, and returned with a brand-new ReFill showcasing a world of aural possibilities – Antimatter.
Antimatter is focused on doing what Antidote does best – incredibly detailed, rich and spacious pads and atmospheres. Filtered chord washes, space exploration soundbeds, heavenly wavesequences, overdriven growls and various forms of supersaw-esque insanity are all on offer. Not only that, but for certain patches Nucleus SoundLab has paired up Antidote with Reason’s elder statesmen – Thor and Malstrom – to create Combinators of truly epic sonic scale.
- 100 unique Combinators.
- 127 Antidote device patches.
- 2 Demo songs packed inside the ReFill.
- All Combinator rotaries/buttons/modwheel uniquely mapped.
- Patches designed by veteran Reason sound designers – Jeremy Janzen, Tom Pritchard and Adam Fielding.
- Requires: Antidote Rack Extension version 1.21 or higher, and Reason 6.5 or higher.
The Antimatter ReFill is available to purchase for $29 USD.
More information: Nucleus SoundLab / Antimatter
The Producers Choice has announced the release of Massive Arsenal, a soundset by Adam Fielding for the Native Instruments Massive software synthesizer.
Have you ever struggled to find QUALITY presets for NI Massive? Tired of using the same old stock sounds that everyone else has been using for years? Then grab our new Massive Arsenal – and we guarantee you’ll fall back in love with Massive!
We hooked up with leading sound designer Adam Fielding to bring you Massive Arsenal – a collection of the biggest, darkest, meatiest basses, growls, FX, pads, leads and more.
Massive Arsenal features
- 50 premium presets for NI Massive by sound designer Adam Fielding.
- Basses, Wobbles, Growls, Leads, Keys, Pads, Synth Stabs, Soundscapes, FX and more.
- All 8 macro knobs are programmed for customizing the presets to suit your music.
- PDF installation guide included.
The soundset is available to purchase for $25 USD.
More information: Producers Choice / Massive Arsenal
Nucleus SoundLab has released DataBank Three, a collection of 100 patches for the Massive software synthesizer by Native Instruments.
DataBank Three continues the legacy of Nucleus SoundLab’s popular line of Native Instruments Massive presets. Each of the 100 patches delves into untouched frontiers of sound design, while maintaining the extreme attention to detail the DataBank series is known for.
DataBank Three is still primarily produced by Nucleus SoundLab Lead Designer Jeremy Janzen. However, some new faces have also contributed patches to give a different flavour to the overall set. Adam Fielding and Shaun Wallace have been sound designer mainstays in Nucleus SoundLab’s Reason ReFills for years. In DataBank Three they apply that experience to Massive with their own characteristic style. The result is an eclectic mix of pulsing arpeggios, complex modular sequences, mile-wide chordal pads, haunting plucked strings and piercing dance leads. As usual, no one electronic genre is represented in DataBank Three – you’ll find the sounds inside can work great in a variety of contexts.
DataBank Three features
- 100 Presets for NI Massive.
- All presets utilitze all 8 Macro Knobs uniquely.
- Each preset fully categorized.
- Extensive notes and documentation inside most presets.
- Compatible with both Macintosh and PC.
- Requires Massive 1.3 or higher.
The DataBank Three soundset is available to purchase for $29 USD. Until May 24th, 2013 all DataBank Three purchases will include a 15-patch bonus unfinished ‘out-take’ set by Jeremy Janzen. These patches are completely unique from the full product, and are limited-edition – they will never be made available in any other way.
More information: Nucleus SoundLab / DataBank Three
Nucleus SoundLab has released Pantheon III, the next evolution in their series of ultimate Thor ReFills for Propellerhead Reason 5.
Pantheon III expands on the concepts and standards set by the first two ReFills with the largest amount of unique Combinators yet. As always, the Pantheon III sound designers continue to reveal their patching secrets with refined and detailed PDF documentation.
Pantheon III is comprised of Combinator and Thor patches created by a dream-team of Reason sound designers. Tom Pritchard, Adam Fielding, Kirke Godfrey, Joseph Mizelle, Clint Grierson, Lewis Osborne and Shaun Wallace – Many of these designers have released a number of their own ReFills, both free and commercial. Now all have come together, united by the incredible quality standards of Nucleus SoundLab’s Lead Designer Jeremy Janzen, to create the highest-quality Thor ReFill – ever.
Pantheon III features
- 260 fresh and unique Combinators.
- 36 Combinators built for Reason 5 + Record (or Reason 6).
- 300 Thor patches.
- 8 .rps demo songs.
- All Combinator and most Thor rotaries/buttons uniquely mapped.
- All Combinator and Thor patches categorized intelligently.
- PDF Design documentation for each patch, detailing important aspects of its design, inspiration and performance.
Pantheon III is available to purchase for $49 USD.
More information: Nucleus SoundLab / Pantheon III