Adion has released version 1.00 of djDecks, a DJ mixing software for Windows and Mac (beta).
This release is based on the djDecks DX version that has been in beta for quite a while now, so this means that it will also play video and karaoke, allow video effects, text overlays and picture slide shows.
Besides that, the browser, playlist, autoplay and search features have been improved, the audio engine is more flexible (allowing you to mix multiple asio/directsound/wasapi devices) and controller support has been improved too (besides midi, HID and OSC are now also supported)
Changes in djDecks v1.00
- Large part of the program rewritten from scratch.
- Support for Video and Karaoke files added.
- Improved browser, playlist, autoplay, search and logging.
- Support for various controllers added.
- Performance improvements.
- More flexible audio engine: mix ASIO, WASAPI and DirectSound devices.
- Skin engine now hardware accelerated using DirectX.
djDecks 1.00 is available to purchase for Windows for 80 EUR. A beta version is available to download for Mac.
More information: djDecks
Adion has released version 0.98 of djDecks, a computer mixing program for both beginning and professional DJ’s.
This release brings initial support for the Reloop Digital Jockey 2 controller, improved support for the DJ-Tech i-Mix controller, and some improvements to the VCI-100 and Denon controllers. It also brings improvements to the smart playlist feature and faster search-while-typing. As usual there’s also a number of bugs that have been fixed.
Changes in djDecks v0.98
- Added: Storing m4a/mp4 tags.
- Added: New smart playlist feature: group by range and createddays, modifieddays fields.
- Added: Denon controller option to select match button action.
- Added: Negative fade time selection to add a gap between songs during automix.
- Added: Reading of AIFF tags.
- Added: Option to record mixes in FLAC and AIFF format.
- Added: Option to automatically load first cue point when opening a song.
- Added: echo_source_end and echo_stereo_pingpong parameters for echo (to be used in your own skin or midi mapping for example).
- Added: Initial support for Reloop Digital Jockey 2 controller.
- Improved: DJ-Tech i-Mix controller mapping.
- Improved: No more click when activating or deactivating tempo control.
- Improved: Jog wheel touch response of vci-100 controller.
- Improved: Year tag field can now be read from both TDRC and TYER frames.
- Improved: Audio CD playback should work better now.
- Improved: Search while typing works faster.
- Fixed: Opening files from explorer using open with.
- Fixed: Problem with using certain 24-bit ASIO inputs.
- Fixed: Possible playlist search crash.
- Fixed: Problem browsing network shares.
- Fixed: Various issues with pitch bend for sampler.
- Fixed: HC4500 display updated when returning from CD mode.
- Fixed: Bug preventing 2 denon hs-5500’s to be used simultaneously.
- Fixed: Turning on mic with BCD-2000 caused VST effect on deck 3 to be disabled.
- Fixed: Small artefacts when resizing a skin.
- Fixed: Deleting/Renaming cases using Case button.
- Fixed: Preview player not working with DirectSound output.
djDecks is available to purchase for Windows PC, priced at 112 EUR. A demo version with all features of the full version is available for download from the djDecks website (stops working after 30 minutes of use).
More information: djDecks
djDecks, a computer mixing program for both beginning and professional DJ’s, has been updated to version 0.94.
This version brings support for the EKS Otus and the Stanton SCS.3d DaScratch. It also introduces a new tag database, which improves browsing speed and allows for dynamic playlists (based on queries) to be created. As always there have also been various other fixes and improvements.
Changes in djDecks v0.94
- Added: EKS Otus controller support
- Added: Stanton SCS.3d DaScratch controller support
- Added: Create and edit Smart Playlists (dynamically generated)
- Added: Option to disable tempocontrol while doing effects
- Added: Sampler can be controlled using HC-4500 controller
- Added: Support for Edcast Winamp plugin for streaming
- Added: Dump effect
- Improved: Completely new tag database (improves loading and browsing speed)
- Improved: Reading iTunes playlists is much faster now
- Improved: Compatibility with Denon HS-3700 controller
- Improved: Selecting and re-ordering columns in playlist can now be done by right-clicking the header
- Improved: Compatibility with 64-bit Windows versions
- Fixed: Some crashes that could occur with certain mp3, wma and wav files
- Fixed: BPM Detection utility stores settings correctly on Vista
- Fixed: Various sampler bugs
- Fixed: Problem with unicode characters in ogg and flac tags
djDecks is available for Windows PC for 117 EUR (~$154 USD). A demo version with all features of the full version is available for download here (stops working after 30 minutes of use).
Visit djDecks for more information.
djDecks, the computer mixing software, has been updated to version 0.84.
Changes in v0.84
- BCD-3000 support
- iTunes playlists can now be read
- LED status can now be sent to midi devices that support it
- Sampler control with VCI-100
- Variables can be used in djDecks scripts
- Traktor Scratch vinyl supported
- VST Presets can be saved
- Multi-colored waveforms
- Endless Rotary midi controller support added (2’s complement method)
- Various fixes and improvements
djDecks is available for Windows PC and costs EUR 38.00 (~$53.27 USD). A demo version with all features of the full version is available (demo version stops working after 30 minutes).
Visit djDecks for more information and a link to download the demo of djDecks.