Tunecraft has released Glitch Funk Toolkits, a must have collection of unusual and fresh samples and Massive presets.
Professionally created and mixed with high end processors and plugins, and state of the art processing techniques, it has been designed to help you get that polished and crispy sound with ease: All the drums, basses, synths and loops – ranging from 105 to 115 BPM – have been flawlessly layered and processed, so all you need is fire them in your tracks, adjust to your taste and watch them go!
Glitch Funk Toolkits features
- 50 huge sounding drum loops to start your track or slice and dice for extra flexibility.
- 144 drum hits finely layered and sculpted to mix and match your own kits, broken down into hard hitting kicks, snappy snares, hats, fills, percussions, and more.
- 210 shattering bass shots with cutting reeces, heavy filtered basses and distorted neuro filth – all key labelled and ready to use.
- 82 mashed funky loops all tempo and key labelled, excellent song starter and great tools for chopping up.
- 96 synths shots with funky stabs, phasing chords, talking leads, synced saws and chunky hits to spice up your tracks.
- 10 Massive presets for heavy modulated, fat sounding basses and reeces with macro mapped for extra tweaking.
The sound pack is available from ADSR Sounds for $24 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Glitch Funk Toolkits
ADSR Sounds has introduced Freakmod, a soundset for Native Instruments FM8, featuring versatile and unique basses and leads to be used in today’s dance floor heavy genres.
The pack contains sounds suitable for Glitch Hop, Trap, Electro, Dubstep, Drum n Bass, Moombahton, and whatever else needs HEAVY BASS.
There are multiple patches set up using using the morphpad, which opens up a whole new world within frequency modulation.
With FREAKMOD you will bring your tracks to the next level, and simply leave the competition completely “Freaked out”.
The soundset costs $15 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Freakmod
ADSR Sounds has launched EDM Ready, a soundset for the Massive synthesizer instrument from Native Instruments.
This pack includes 50 Massive presets designed for modern EDM.
They cover the full spectrum ranging from trance to house to dubstep.
The pack includes leads, pads, heavy basses, as well as effects.
This is a great preset pack to add to your collection from the sound design noob to the sound design expert.
The soundset costs $17 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / EDM Ready
Oxgaz has launched Ruthless, a soundset for the Massive synthesizer instrument from Native Instruments.
You will find 55 ready to use sounds, which will give your tracks that ear piercing, metallic, Deathstep sound.
Each patch has all 8 of Massive macros assigned to various parameters, which allows the user to morph and transform each individual sounds into a completely new sound.
These sounds were inspired by the underground artist Mantis.
The soundset is available from ADSR Sounds for $29 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Ruthless
ADSR Sounds has introduces Arcanum, a soundset by Jacob Pernell for the Razor additive synthesizer from Native Instruments.
‘Arcanum’ is a set of 50 custom sounds for NI Razor.
They are perfect for use in everything from ambient film scoring to all forms of electronic music.
This set contains bass wobbles, ambient pads/textures, plucked synths, and a vocoder patch.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Arcanum