AlgoMusic has announced the release of CZynthia, a dual phase distortion virtual synthesizer for Windows.
Czynthia is a dual PD (Phase Distortion) virtual synthesizer. Each synth is arranged in 3 basic blocks, not unlike those of a classic analog synthesizer: Pitch > Phase > AMP
Note: While this VSTi is inspired by the original Casio CZ series of synthesizers produced in the 1980’s, it does not seek to emulate it.
- Two Phase Distortion Oscillator sections each offering two sets of 8 waveforms.
- Three 8 stage envelopes each synth for control of pitch, phase and amplitude.
- LFO (BPM synced or free running) offering 22 waveforms, rate and delay with pitch and phase destinations.
- Pulsar module for algorithmic style pitch/phase modulation. (BPM synced)
- Ring modulation, detune and transpose controls.
- Volume and panorama controls for stereo imaging and master volume.
- Scale generator for force scaling of notes. Choice of 8 scales with root key selection.
- Powerful multi FX section offering 7 simultaneous stereo effects: EQ, Rotor, Metal, Wah, Delay, Chorus, Reverb.
CZynthia is available as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC for $39.95 USD / 27.95 EUR.
More information: AlgoMusic
Les Productions Zvon has released Cosmology, a SoundFont for the M42 Nebula by AlgoMusic. The cosmology soundfont contains more “mainstream” samples that my previous soundfonts for the M42 Nebula but still has its fair share … read more
algomusic.com has released MaxScore, a music notation tool for the Max/MSP environment. MaxScore is a Max object which accepts messages that can create a score, add notes to it, transform them, perform it, save and … read more
AlgoMusic has released AMB Atomic, a 16 step sequencer composing tool with a built in synth, developed in collaboration with BK SynthLab. The design is inspired by circular step sequencers such as the Buchla Arbitrary … read more
AlgoMusic has released updates for the AMB product line: Enceladus v2.0 and ElectraBass v1.1. Changes in Enceladus V2 (Next Mission) GUI renovation corrected bug in ARP for Sonar users OSC renovation added SUB OSC LFO: … read more
AMB (AlgoMusic and BK SynthLab collaboration) has released ElectraBass, which was announced last april. A demo is now available for download (Restrictions: Voice over every 30 seconds or so). AMB ElectraBass can be purchased online … read more
AlgoMusic and BK SynthLab have announced AMB ElectraBass, a synth that focuses on bass and leads with a futuristic sound. Features 2 Harmonic oscillators offering 11 waveforms each with phase modulation, ring modulation, sync and … read more
Tim Conrardy is a well known sound designer who has worked on presets for many commercial and freeware plug-ins. His Atari MIDI World website is one of the best resources when it comes to making … read more
AlgoMusic and BK Synthlab have released Enceladus VSTi, the first in a series of collaborations between AlgoMusic and BK SynthLab. AlgoMusic is well known for Tim Conrardy’s M42 and M51 VSTi and Boris K has … read more