Algoriddim has released version 2.6 of djay 2 for iOS, a DJ mixing app featuring new content, new MIDI controller support, improved Spotify integration and lots of other improvements.
djay transforms your iPad into a full–featured DJ system. Seamlessly integrated with both your iTunes music library and Spotify, djay gives you direct access to all your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, record mixes on–the–go, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad.
Changes in djay v2.6 features
- NEW Sample Pack: Drop Science by GENERAL ELECTRIC.
- NEW plug & play support and optimized UI for all-new Pioneer DDJ-WEGO3 controller.
- NEW setting to distinguish major and minor when key detection is enabled.
- Improved Spotify integration: now BPM and KEY are shown in the media browser (even for tracks that have not been analyzed yet).
- Improved Spotify integration: songs that you have listened to before are now marked in the library so you can find undiscovered tracks more easily.
- Improved sort by KEY: now tracks with matching keys are highlighted with color.
- Improved sorting: now sort order is maintained when switching iTunes or Spotify playlists.
- Improved Edit Grid: now fixes misaligned beat grids by re-analyzing the track based on the downbeat you set (and optionally your tapped BPM).
- Improved VoiceOver integration.
- Added FX wet/dry setting for Numark iDJ Pro.
- Fixed crash when selecting certain FX on Numark Mixdeck Quad.
- Lots of bugfixes and overall improvements.
djay 2 is available for purchase for 8.99 EUR (iPad) / 2.69 EUR (iPhone).
More information: Algoriddim