Alonso Sound has announced the release of the Joachim Garraud Sylenth1 Soundset, a new Artist Series soundset for the Sylenth1 synthesizer instrument by Lennar Digital.
As one of the most influential pioneers in the scene, Joachim Garraud’s signature sound has constantly been duplicated by others hoping to reach the same level of sound design. Now, he’s allowed outsiders a rare glimpse into his work process with his own signature soundset designed for LennarDigital’s Sylenth1.
Comprised of 128 patches overall, this state-of-the-art soundset has been diligently programmed by Garraud himself to ensure high-end performance and professional quality. Complete with assigned modwheel parameters for easy tweaking, Joachim Garraud’s Sylenth1 Soundset is equally as flexible as it is involved, allowing users to easily construct their own unique sounds.
Joachim Garraud Sylenth1 Soundset features
- 128 sounds; programmed by Joachim Garraud.
- Core instrument patch mapping and programming.
- All patches assigned intuitive modwheel parameters for easy tweaking and multiple sound variations.
- Format(s): .fxb (Full Bank) and .fxp (Individual Patches).
- Note: Requires Full Retail Version of Sylenth1 2.2 or later.
The soundset is available for the introductory price of $39 USD until February 25th, 2015 (regular $49 USD).