Ample Sound has announced the release of Ample Bass P (ABP), an electric bass instrument based on samples of a Fender Precision Bass.
Ample Sound is dedicated to reproducing the exact sound of classic instruments in virtual instrument software with accuracy and pristine clarity.
ABP has a 3.6 GB sample library which is naturally recorded on every single fret. No destructive editing and dynamic processing are applied (which leaves more room for users’ modification).
Ample Bass features 14 bass articulations: Sustain, Palm Mute, Natural Harmonic, Hammer On & Pull Off, Legato Slide, Slide in & out, Pop, Slap, Tap, Accentuated, Staccato and Dead Note. The Legato articulations can be used to achieve legato notes of any duration, pitch and polyphony.
Ample Bass P features
- Redesigned Tab Player for bass tab. All articulations and notations are supported by the tab player. Realistic Tab playback can be achieved through fine parameter adjustments and humanizations.
- Auto Buzz System. Buzz noises can make bass performance more expressive and realistic. Ample Bass buzz system enables users to arbitrarily control of start position, duration and amplitude of a buzz. Alternatively, Ample Bass could also randomize the whole buzz sound process.
- Groovy Single-Note Bassline. Repetitive one-note basslines are a common technique in bass performance, particularly in the rock genre. Ample Bass contains a unique method of delivering one-note bass lines, One-note loops have been recorded for every fret with a groovy, tasty feel and lossless quality as the tempo is changed. No more bland and robotic ‘machine gun effect’.
- Slap & Sustain in one MIDI Track. Using keyswitches, users can switch between Sustain (normal group) and Slap and Pop on the fly. Ample Bass also provides a “combined keyswitches” feature, which allows users to play both Slap and Pop articulations on specific strings. For example, you could assign the Slap articulation to the G and D strings, and the Pop articulation to the A and E strings.
- Alternate Tuning. Ample Bass supports alternate tunings to the lowest note of a 5-string bass.
- Carefully designed left hand techniques and sample groups.
- Legato with variable duration, pitch and polyphony.
The Ample Bass P for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD until September 4th, 2014 (regular $119 USD). Existing users of Ample Sound instruments can check for eligible discounts in their MyAmpleSound account.
More information: Ample Sound / Ample Bass P
More posts that match this tag
Ample Sound has released version 1.6.0 of its Ample Guitar series plugins (AGF, AGG, AGP, AGM, AGT and AGL). Changes in version 1.6.0 Electric guitar series plug-ins: New sample engine (same as acoustic guitars). 1000+ … read more
Ample Sound has updated its Ample Guitar plug-ins AGM, AGT and AGL to v1.5.5 and AGML to v1.2.0. Changes in Ample Guitar plugins Redesigned setting panel with a lot of more features, including: Added MIDI … read more
Ample Sound has released version 1.5 of AGL, AGM and AGT, featurinng a new built-in Tablature Player Panel. The Tab Player can load and play several prevalent guitar tablature file formats. Users can load, display … read more
Outbound link: Ample Sound
– Related: AAX
, Ample Sound
, instrument plugins
Posted in news
on Nov 26, 2013 - 0 comments
Ample Sound has released version 1.2.5 of the AGM, AGT & AGL, version 1.3.5 of AGP, and version 1.1.5 of the AGML Ample Guitar plug-ins. Changes in Ample Guitar Improved guitar doubling effects, more humanized. … read more
Ample Sound has launched Ample Guitar L (AGL), a virtual acoustic guitar instrument for Windows and Mac. Ample Guitar L aim to bring the Alhambra Luthier Classic Guitar sound to your studio. Ample Guitar L … read more
Ample Sound has released version 1.1.0 of its Ample Guitar M Lite free virtual guitar instrument for Windows and Mac. Ample Guitar M Lite aim to bring the Martin D-41 Guitar sound to your studio. … read more
Ample Sound has released updates to its Ample Guitar range of virtual electric and acoustic guitar instruments. Ample Sound has released Ample Guitar AAX version. The update covers AGM, AGT, AGP, AGF, AGG. Changes in … read more
Only about a year after Ample Sound first launched, it has already managed to produce no less than 5 virtual guitar instrument libraries. After doing a set of three electric guitars (Fender Strat, Gibson Les … read more
Ample Sound has released version 1.1.0 of its AGM (Martin D-41) and AGT (Taylor 714) virtual acoustic guitar instruments for Windows and Mac. Changes in AGM & AGT v1.1.0 Alternate Tuner: Turning the 6 tuners … read more
Ample Sound has announced the releases of the Ample Guitar M Lite, a free virtual guitar instrument. Amplesound.net releases “Ample Guitar M LITE” Acoustic Guitar Instrument for Win & Mac VST, AU & RTAS Bring … read more
Ample Sound has announced the release of Ample Guitar T, a virtual guitar instrument for Windows and Mac. Ample Sound offers a virtual Taylor 714 guitar with Ample Guitar T. AGT is recorded on the … read more
Ample Sound has released a native RTAS version of its Ample Guitar virtual guitar instruments. The update covers AGM, AGP, AGF, AGG. Ample Sound is planning to release Ample Guitar AAX version in the near … read more
Amplesound has announced Ample Guitar M, a virtual Martin D-41 guitar instrument for Windows and Mac. Ample Guitar M aims to bring the Martin D-41 Guitar sound to your studio. Ample Guitar M features 3842 … read more
Ample Sound has updated its Ample Guitar series of virtual guitar instruments for Windows and Mac to version 1.2.0. Changes in Ample Guitar v1.2.0 Slide Smoother: Enable the users to make different slide sounds via … read more
Ample Sound has released the Ample Guitar Series, a collection of three guitar sound libraries. Ample Guitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with high quality samples and intelligent technology. In order to get high quality … read more