Robert of analogfactory wrote in to share the news of three new free Ableton Live Racks, now available from psychoBlog.
Free Ableton Live Racks
- NY Compression – An Audio Effect Rack which shows how you can do Inline Parallel Compression without using sends.
- Party Rocker Synthline – Is an “analog” Instrument Rack which shows how to rebuild the synthline of LMFAO Part Rock Anthem.
- esm bassy synth – Is a “Simpler” instrument rack with sampled waveforms of the esm bass synthesizer from Logic .
The Racks are available to download completely free from psychoBlog (no registration/email required).
More information: psychoBlog
analogfactory has announced the release of Black Mamba, a sound library for Ableton Live.
Black, fast and toxic – this is the best description for the rackmounted monophonic true analog MAM MB33 synthesizer which was released in the 90′s. Black Mamba is the replica of this little synth combined with the powerful Rack Instruments of Ableton Live.
Originally released as TB303 clone by MAM (Music and More) from Germany the MB33 got due its cheap and affordable price very fast popular to recreate the typical 303 bass lines. The MB33 had a true analog single VCO with two basic waveforms – square and saw. As the MB33 got the possibility to morph those waveforms it was able to create more tones than the TB303. Black Mamba has been chromatically sampled in 24bit/96khz with high end Apogee A/D converters.
But Black Mamba is not only the replica of the MB33. Beside the 2 basic waveforms square and saw there have been additionally sampled 9 further waveforms using the morph possibilities of the VCO. Combined with the powerful Instrument Racks from Ableton Live there is an unlimited pool of sounds for all kind of music styles which can be created far from the typical TB303 tone.
Black Mamba features
- 539 Samples in 24bit/96khz.
- Chromatically sampled the origin note range from C0-C4.
- 11 Waveforms (Morphings from square to saw).
- 937 MB unpacked as Ableton Live Project Pack.
- Each Instrument is controlable via 8 Macros.
- 1 Multicore Patch (All waveforms in one Ableton Live Instrument Rack, selectable via macro).
- 11 Core Patches (Each waveform in one Ableton Live Instrument Rack).
- 5 Bass drum Patches.
- 12 Bass Patches.
- 18 Lead Patches.
- 10 Pad Patches.
- 8 Stab Patches.
- 10 FX Patches.
- 11 Basic waveforms Simpler Instruments (Each waveform in one Simpler instance for own patch development).
Black Mamba for Ableton is available to purchase for the introductory price of $21.99 USD until November 30, 2011 (regular price $29.99 USD).
More information: analogfactory / Black Mamba
analogfactory has announced Resounding Noise, a soundset for the Massive software synthesizer by Native Instruments.
RESOUNDING NOISE is the result of intensive work with noise. All patches which are available in the categories Drum, Synth, Bass, Noise and Soundscapes are based, beside the native waveforms of NI Massive, on classical but powerful noise.
Resounding Noise features
- Includes 18 Loop Patches, 12 Bass Synth Patches, and 4 Noise FX Patches.
- Patches are tagged with specific attributes for easy browsing in Massive.
- Massive’s 8 macro controls which are available for each patch.
Resounding Noise is available to purchase as a download for the introductory price of $10.99 USD until October 15th, 2011 (regular $12.99 USD).
Analogfactory has also announced a 3rd party developer product line, opening its online store for developers of sample libraries & synth patches of all kinds. Details here.
More information: analogfactory / Resounding Noise
Analogfactory has released Urban Drum Assault, an energetic drum sample library for urban style music which has been created from samples of a Kinder Toy Drum.
Urban Drum Assault is a drum sample library for Urban Style Music and has been created from samples of a very cheap Kinder Toy Drum. All recordings have processed a heavy sound design and editing to create energetic drum samples which sound thick and fat.
Urban Drum Assault features
- Includes 200 bass drums, 150 snares and 50 hi hats.
- Available in two variations.
- Mappings for Native Instruments Battery 3, Logic EXS24 and Presonus Studio One Pro – Sample One.
Urban Drum Assault is available to puchase for the introductory price of $10.99 USD until August 1st, 2011 (regular price $12.99 USD). Free bonus patches and product audio demos available on the Urban Drum Assault product page.
Special discount: rekkerd.org readers can get an additional 10% off using coupon code REKKERD10 at checkout.
Analogfactory has also released Toy Drum, a free drum sample library containing samples from the Kinder Toy Drum recording sessions which have been used to create Urban Drum Assault.
More information: Analogfactory / Urban Drum Assault
Analogfactory has released Rotten Ghetto Attack, a soundset for the Massive synthesizer by Native Instruments.
Rotten Ghetto Attack is a patch library full razorblade sharp leads and sequencer sounds, deep distorted basses and urban percussions. It is the swissknife for producers of Urban and Industrial tracks.
Rotten Ghetto Attack features
- 75 patches for Native Instruments Massive.
- All patches are provided with attributes which can easily be found by the soundbrowser of Massive and also make excessive use of the six macro knobs where different parameters of Massive can easily be influenced.
- Free bonus patches and product audio demos arae available on the Rotten Ghetto Attack product page.
Rotten Ghetto Attack is available to purchase for the introductory price of $10.99 USD until June 1st, 2011 (regular price $12.99 USD).
With the release of Rotten Ghetto Attack, analogfacatory has also announced its analogfactory spring sale:
There are several discounts and possibilities to save money! The analogfactory spring sale voucher page with all details is available at: http://voucher.analog-factory.com.
The spring sale is also available until July 1st, 2011.
More information: Analogfactory / Rotten Ghetto Attack
Analogfactory has announced the release Subbooom Kicks, a sample library featuring deep and energetic sounding bass drum kicks.
Subbooom Kicks is fully dedicated to the deep and energetic subkicks which you can often hear on Industrial/Hip Hop or Metal productions. 110 Kicks in many variations like distortion, detuning or special FX are ready for immediate use in NI Kontakt 4, NI Battery 3, Logic EXS24 and Studio One Impact.
All samples have been sampled in 24bit/44.1khz, mono are unlocked and editable in .wav format. This also means that all samples can be mapped in each sampler of your personal choice or can also be used as normal .wav file in any Digital Audio Workstation for further procession. This gives and grants a maximum of flexibility to use this samples in the context they are needed.
Subbooom Kicks is available to purchase as a download for the introduction price of $10.99 USD until April 15th, 2011 (regular price $12.99 USD).
More information: Analogfactory / Subbooom Kicks
Analogfactory has announced the release of Paranormal Experience, a collection of 100 sound for Native Instruments Absynth 5.
Deep sounding pads, unusual spectrums, distorted and blood freezing sounds. This is the perfect environment for your next track if you want to give him a touch of darkness and fear.
Paranormal Experience is designed for Native Instruments Absynth 5 and contains 100 sound patches (saved in .ksd KORE Sound) which are divided in 3 categories to give you a fast and quick access for cinematic ambiences like horror, dark, fear and supernatural. Listen to our demo and feel how it abducts you into the deepness of fear!
Paranormal Experience is available to purchase for the introductory price of $8.99 USD (regular $10.99 USD).
More information: Analogfactory / Paranormal Experience