Andreas Ersson has released LazySnake v1.0.3, a virtual electric piano VSTi.
LazySnake has a nice GUI and is very CPU friendly. It can create a wide variety of sounds with good quality. The included presets are useful and are a good indication of what this VSTi can do.
New in 1.0.3
- New default skin
- Changed voice allocation
- Changed max number of voices to 64
- Added smoothing filter on :fundamental volume, harmonics volume, symmetry, drive, bw, level, volume, treble and bass controls
- Added attack control
For more information and a link to download LazySnake check Andreas Ersson’s website.
Andreas Ersson has released polyIblit, a VST 2.3 compatible software synthesizer for PC.
The oscillator waveforms are generated using BLITs (Band Limited Impulse Train) which gives oscillators with very low aliasing.
- 32 voices (CPU dependent)
- 3 oscillators per voice
- Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth and Pulse waveforms
- Noise generator
- Pulse Width/Slope Modulation
- Two LP/BP/HP filters
- Two DCAs
- Four LFOs with tempo sync
- Speed and amplitude modulation of LFOs
- Four ADSR envelope generators that can be triggered by Note On, LFOs, Control Change or portamento
- Midi automation and Midi learn
More information: Andreas Ersson / polyIblit