Rob Papen has released version 1.6.3c of the Predator software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Predator is a “phat sounding” killer synthesizer that combines inspiring presets and first-class features to make this your ‘go-to’ synth for contemporary music production.
Changes in Predator v1.6.3c
- Fixed problem with Maschine / Kore saving.
- Improved LFO’s, adding in new types, and also LFO phase, shape and pre-delay as modulation destinations.
- Fixed problem with Volume / Panning disappearing from the LFO destinations.
- Fixed problem with Default PredatorFX not having any sound.
- Other small fixes & improvements.
- New banks – 30 Andrew Skelton – Dub-Sounds & 30 Rob Fabrie edm.
Predator for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for 149 EUR inc. VAT / $179 USD.