PinkNoise has released Analogue Monsters Kontakt Edition, a sample library featuring sounds of 10 analog synthesizers.
Analogue Monsters is our biggest Kontakt sound library ever, based on the best sounds of 10 legendary synthesizers – from the 70′s up to the present:
- Alesis Andromeda A6
- Korg MonoPoly
- Korg MS-20
- Korg Poly800 MKII
- Moog Prodigy
- Oberheim Matrix-1000
- Roland Juno-60
- Roland Jupiter 4
- Studio Electronics SE-1X
- Waldorf Microwave XTk
Ten great synthesizers, hundredweights of hardware! You could probably hardly find enough room for them in your studio, but still: Analogue Monsters can hold in any notebook’s hard disk. You can play them in your room, take it to the studio or these monsters can be with you even if you are on the road – with no compromise in sound quality.
Analogue Monsters Kontakt Edition features
- 1268 Kontakt instrument patches (in 8 categories).
- 5 GB of 44kHz/24 bit samples (6965 perfectly looped wav files).
- 12 midi controllable knobs for realtime tweaking and for automation of the most important synth parameters.
- Extensive editing techniques: multiple velocity layers, random and round-robin triggering, alternate sample starts to achieve fat, lively and realistic analogue sounds.
- Exclusive IR sample collection for the convolution reverb of Kontakt.
- Requires full retail version of Kontakt 3.5 or higher.
Analogue Monsters Kontakt Edition is available to purchase for the introductory price of 64.80 EUR until November 1, 2011 (regular price 81 EUR).