Sonokinetic has announced its Holidays Gift 2011, a limited time free download.
We thought to give you something for free for a change what’s in this:
- Full version download of the library “Carillon”.
- “Felt Force One” library selections. 4 full monolite patches with large ensemble epic percussion performance and snare drum performances.
- “Sultan Strings” Apple Loops of all the Hicaz style performances.
- Including all documentation.
The download includes over 1,000 samples (44.1kHz/24-bit, 1.27GB content) and is available to download at no cost until November 28th, 2011.
More information: Sonokinetic at Facebook or Twitter
Related: Apple Loops
, samples and sound libraries
, The Loop Loft
Posted in news
on Aug 09, 2011
The Loop Loft has announced a limited time sale on its Cinematic Drums Volume 1 sample library.
Produced specifically with the big screen in mind, Cinematic Drums contains loops and samples that will quickly conjure up specific moods and imagery in your tracks. From thunderous walls of pounding toms, to angst-ridden, heart pulsing beats, this collection is a must-have for anyone who composes for the moving picture.
Cinematic Drums Volume 1 features
- Includes 100 Loops, 67 Samples.
- High Quality 24 Bit 48 KHZ Audio.
- Tempo Range: 65-124 BPM.
- 100% Royalty Free.
- WAV, REX2 and AIFF (Apple Loops) Formats.
Cinematic Drums Volume 1 is available to purchase for $14.50 USD until August 16th, 2011.
More information: The Loop Loft
Loopmasters has introduced Electro BassLines, a collection of electro basslines by Utku S.
If you are looking for Fat, Heavy, Dirty, Squelching, Side Chained, Deep, Dark and Resonating Basslines for your Electro, Indie, Fidget, Dubstep or Main room House experiments – then we have definitely ticked the box with this focused and exclusive Samplepack!
Made to order for us after we witnessed the skills of this excellent producer when he created the French Electro and Maximal Electro packs for us – Utku S us a unique talent who has here created a huge collection of some of the most inspiring House Basslines for the producers out there who want something that is ready to drop right into their track and watch it take off!
Electro BassLines features
- 235 electro house bass loops (24-bits .wav).
- Includes 235 REX2 files.
- Tempo: 128-132 bpm.
- 521MB content.
- Apple Loops available separately.
Electro BassLines is available to purchase for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Electro BassLines
Equinox Sounds has released Tech-House Kits Volume 1, a construction kits sample pack.
‘Tech-House Kits Vol 1′ from Equinox Sounds features 5 impressive and deeply crafted construction kits that will take any Tech, Deep or Minimal House production to the next level. The kits are available in ACID/WAV and Apple Loops formats.
There are 5 construction kits in total. Each construction kit is provided with the BPM and presented with a full mix and it’s component parts.
You’ll get a total of 75 rhythmic loops and musical phrases containing full mixed drumloops, basslines, synthlines and synth melodies plus individual drumloop elements like snares, kicks, hi-hats, percussion…
These loops can be used together to create complete tracks or they can be used individually to serve as a foundation. Alternatively, you can use these flavours to embellish your existing tracks.
Tech-House Kits Vol 1 features
- 5 Construction Kits in ACID/WAV & Apple Loops format.
- BPM information included (range: 125-128 BPM).
- 44.1 kHz / 24-Bit.
- 187 MB uncompressed.
- All Royalty Free.
Tech-House Kits Vol 1 is available to purchase for $19.95 USD.
More information: Equinox Sounds / Tech-House Kits Vol. 1
, Apple Loops
, Nine Volt Audio
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jul 04, 2011
Nine Volt Audio has announced The Beat Aesthetic, a collection of 44 unique beat suites for 44 songs, with each suite containing everything a track needs to get from start to finish in style.
In order for a song to evolve, contract and expand, each of the 44 suites present a core beat, all parts of the core beat broken into stem and solo mixes, a minimum of six fills and a minimum of six “alternate mix” beats that range from complimentary to textural to glitch laden to attention grabbing ear candy.
The “everything in one place” concept continues through out the library with individual folders containing solo loops of kicks, snares, hi-hats, “top mixes” and more for quick and unique beat creation from the ground up.
Combining solid rhythms with interesting sounds, tempo flexibility with tight organization, and originality with ease-of-use, The Beat Aesthetic will raise your expectations of what a beat library should be.
The Beat Aesthetic features
- 1300+ loops in the Stylus RMX, REX, Kontakt 4, ACID Wav, Apple Loop and standard Wav formats (44.1kHz/24bit).
- The library covers a tempo range of 80-140 BPM. But as part of the BPM Flex Series, all formats (except standard .wav) can be used at a huge range of tempos with no artificial stretching.
- Each Beat Suite contains a full-mix beat(s), a full-mix beat without the kick, a full-mix beat without the snare, a kick & snare mix, top mix, and a loop for each individual instrument from the full-mix. A minimum of six 1-2 measure fills and a minimum of six alternate/sound-designed loops are also included.
- Contains a universal selection of acoustic and electronic cymbal crashes and rises to supplement the beat suites.
- Bonus selection of 96 4x Kick loops created from the kick sounds used in the 44 Beat Suites.
- 44 Beat Suite patches for Kontakt 4, plus additional master preview patch which allows for the auditioning of all core beats from one location. Patches are also available for solo loops of kicks, snares, hi-hats, top mixes, percussion, “kick & snare only” mixes, kick 4xs, etc…
- Intuitive Kontakt interface controls include: “loop name” box (displays the name of the loop when key is pressed) convolution reverb (with 34 custom IR .wavs), saturation, stereo width, velocity curve, low and high pass filters, delay, and input/output quantization to lock loop triggering to the sequencer.
- Note: Compatible with full retail versions of Native Instruments’ Kontakt 4.2.3 and up. The free Kontakt Player will only allow for a few minutes of unrestricted use before timing out.
The Beat Aesthetic is available to purchase as a download or as a 3-DVD set, priced at $109.99 USD.
More information: Nine Volt Audio / The Beat Aesthetic