Daniel Stawczyk aka Status has launched Times, a collection of 187 presets for the String Studio VS-2 modeling synthesizer by Applied Acoustics Systems.
Following the release of the “Frontier” sound bank for Applied Acoustics Systems’ string modeling synthesizer.
Do not hesitate to ask “How many TIMES have I been told this synth is more that one can get?
- 18 ambient presets,
- 15 chords to enrich the compositions,
- 14 crashing leads,
- 7 calm pads,
- 12 gated flows,
- 17 original sound effects,
- 46 inpiring synthesizers,
- 11 bass arpeggiators,
- 17 heavy-guitar arps thanks to the synth’s special engine,
- and 30 original melody arpeggiators to compose your breaking hits.
The soundset is available for purchase for $18.70 USD.
More information: Daniel Stawczyk / Times
Mabelton Audio has announced the release of the Ultra Analog VA-2 / Ableton Push integration pack.
This is the instant way to use Appled Acoustics’ Ultra Analog VST Plug In properly from inside Push.
The Ultra Analog Integration Pack will allow you to:
- Find Ultra Analog and all its factory presets inside your Push menu.
- Browse through the 700+ factory presets from Push’s screen in their categories (Ambient, ARP, Bass, Effect, Keys, Lead, Orchestral, Organ, Pad, Percussive, Polysynth, Signature- Richard Devine, Voice).
- Load up any of the presets from Push.
- Control the knobs and sliders on Ultra Analog using Push’s knobs (and record your tweaks using Ableton’s automation function).
- Unlock Push’s step sequencer, in key and exotic scales functions for all the Ultra Analog presets.
The pack is available for purchase for £6.99 GBP.
More information: Crafted Sound / Ultra Analog VA-2 integration pack
Applied Acoustics Systems has announced its Summer Hits sale, offering 50% off selected plugins.
Our new-gen synths—Lounge Lizard EP-4, Ultra Analog VA-2, String Studio VS-2, and Chromaphone—are 50% off. Plus, all the Sound Bank Series titles are 25% off.
Until Monday, August 4, 2014 only.
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems
Applied Acoustics Systems has announced the release of Frontier, a soundset by artist and sound designer Daniel Stawczyk for the String Studio VS-2 string modeling synthesizer and AAS Player plug-ins.
Frontier is Daniel Stawczyk’s third sound bank with AAS following the popular Starlight and Cinémathèque. Frontier is a collection of 130 dazzling sounds coming straight out of deep-space exploration.
They are split up in the arpeggiator, gated, lead, keys, plucked, effects, and synths categories and present a survey of what is found around the farthest celestial bodies.
Whether you wish to set a futuristic mood or compose a parallel universe story, Frontier will yield the extraterrestrial enigma you need.
The soundset is available for purchase for the introductory price of $29 USD until July 1st, 2014 (regular $39 USD), and is included with a all purchases of the String Studio VS-2 string
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems / Frontier
Applied Acoustics Systems has releases String Studio VS-2, an updated version of the string modelling synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
String Studio VS-2 is a string modeling synthesizer plug-in that swaps the traditional oscillator sound source for a string.
With its picks, bows, hammers, fingers, frets, dampers, and soundboards, it is a unique blend of acoustic modeling and regular synth-control features—you won’t believe how crazy you can go with a simple string.
Changes in String Studio VS-2
- Factory library — The completely renewed factory library has well over 600 production-ready sounds classified for fast and intuitive exploration.
- Sean Divine signature sounds — A collection of 50 inspiring signature presets by producer Sean Divine.
- Compressor and equalizer — These new additions are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- Limiter — The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the synth’s parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
- Streamlined interface — Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides String Studio VS-2 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the performance and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you tweak and create your sound; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for a final sheen.
- Bank and program manager — String Studio VS-2’s new manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
- Backward compatible with VS-1 presets — Simply put your String Studio VS-1 exported presets in String Studio VS-2‘s bank folder to convert them.
- Overhauled effects — Reinvigorated and polished, String Studio VS-2’s multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date!
- Microtonal tunings via Scala scale files — String Studio VS-2 now supports the Scala scale file format for microtonal music making.
- Native 64-bit AU, VST, and AAX plugins — String Studio VS-2 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.
String Studio VS-2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for the introductory price of $99 USD until July 1st, 2014 (regular $199 USD). The just-released Frontier sound bank by Daniel Stawczyk is included free of charge during this promotion.
, Applied Acoustics Systems
, instrument plugins
, Plugin Boutique
Posted in news
on Jun 06, 2014 - 0 comments
Plugin Boutique has launched a Flash Friday Sale on Strum Acoustic GS-1, offering the virtual guitar instrument from Applied Acoustics Systems at a 50% discount for a limited time.
Strum Acoustic GS-1 is a synthesizer dedicated to the emulation of acoustic guitars. The synthesizer is entirely based on the A|A|S physical modeling technology and uses no sampling nor wave tables. Instead it produces sound by solving, on the fly, mathematical equations modeling the different components of a guitar and how they interact. This elaborate synthesis engine responds dynamically to the control signals it receives while you play thereby reproducing the richness and responsiveness of real instruments.
Strum Acoustic GS-1 features
- Audio bit-depth and sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz.
- MIDI and host automation support.
- MIDI Program Change support.
- Host tempo synchronization.
- Standalone operation—no host application required.
Strum Acoustic GS-1 is available from Plugin Boutique at a 50% discount until June 9th, 2014.
More information: Plugin Boutique / Strum Acoustic GS-1
AudioThing has released ChromaKey in AU/VST plug-in and Kontakt formats.
Interface of the VST/AU plug-in version of ChromaKey.
ChromaKey is a collection of sounds ported to Kontakt and VST/AU plugin from AudioThing’s soundset for AAS Chromaphone. It features 60 patches divided in 6 categories: Keys, Pads, Plucked Strings, Sequences, Soundscapes, and Various.
Chromaphone physical modelling synthesis combines acoustic resonators to produce dynamic and expressive sounds. Despite the Chromaphone tagline “creative percussion synthesizer”, ChromaKey focuses entirely on hybrid and organic melodic sounds.
ChromaKey for Kontakt & VST/AU features
- 60 Instruments.
- 6 Categories.
- 616 Samples (44.1kHz / 24-bit).
- Format: Kontakt 4/5, VST, AU.
- Platforms: OS X, Windows.
- Size: Kontakt 465 MB, VST/AU: MAC 430 MB / PC 285 MB.
The plugin/library is available for purchase for the introductory price of 9 EUR until April 28th, 2014 with coupon code 3YRS (regular price 12 EUR).
More information: AudioThing / ChromaKey