AriesCode has released version 0.7.6 of Ariesverb, a a multi-effects processor plug-in for Windows and Mac.
There is a new version of AriesVerb with many bug fixes, some UI improvements and a redesigned save feature.
Changes in Ariesverb v0.7.6
- New presets: Bad Encoding, Basic Overdrive High, Basic Overdrive Low, Basic Overdrive Med, Crow Concert, Fifths Delay, Laser Echo 2, Windy Reverb.
- New program library with support for user programs.
- New UI layout in the editor window (2nd sidebar).
- New save feature.
- New calculator logic, some new functions.
- Added mousewheel support.
- Fixed white screen bug in Live on Mac.
- Fixed save settings issue on Windows 7.
- Fixed resizing issue in Sony Vegas .
- Fixed numerical issue for presets with high-slope gating.
- Fixed a division by zero bug for very short delays.
- Fixed a buffer overrun bug .
- Fixed handling bug with spinner controls.
- Fixed shift-key for text input on Mac.
- Fixed international characters display on Mac.
Ariesverb for Windows and Mac (VST) is avaialble to purchase for 129 EUR / $169 USD.
More information: AriesCode
AriesCode has released version 0.7.5 of AriesVerb, a multi-effects processor in VST format with extremely low CPU usage. This is AriesVerb 0.7.5, the first time AriesVerb is released on the Mac OS X platform! So … read more
AriesCode has released version 0.7.3 of AriesVerb, a multi-effects processor in VST format with extremely low CPU usage. Christian writes: This update focuses on usability, with some feature additions and of course new presets. Many … read more
AriesCode has released version 0.7.2 of AriesVerb, a feedback delay network processor plug-in for Windows. Christian writes: There is a new Algorithm Page replacing the old Geometry Page. This new page has the buttons for … read more
AriesCode has released version 0.7.1 of AriesVerb, a multi-effects processor in VST format with extremely low CPU usage. Christian writes: It has been a long journey, and now AriesVerb advances to the next level. The … read more
AriesCode has announced version 0.7 (beta) of AriesVerb, a reverb effect plug-in for Windows. The most important improvement this time was filling in the blanks in the modulation section. AriesVerb can now be considered feature-complete … read more
AriesCode has released version 0.4a of AriesVerb, a freeware reverb effect plug-in based on a highly configurable fractional delay design. When used conservatively as a room simuator, this plugin can do smooth reverbs with a … read more
AriesCode has updated its AriesVerb effect processor to version 0.4. AriesVerb is an effect reverb plug-in with low CPU usage, based on a highly configurable fractional delay design. Updated in v0.4 Complete PDF documentation Many … read more
AriesCode has released AriesVerb 0.3, an effect reverb plug-in with low CPU usage, based on a highly configurable fractional delay design. AriesVerb can be used as a room simulator providing smooth reverbs with a lively … read more