AriesCode has updated its AriesVerb effect processor to version 0.4.
AriesVerb is an effect reverb plug-in with low CPU usage, based on a highly configurable fractional delay design.
Updated in v0.4
- Complete PDF documentation
- Many new presets
- Many old presets have been refined
- New parameters: Hold mode and Dr. Who mode
- Better usability with parameter automation
- Fixed bugs
The Hold mode enables the feedback loop to be closed and recycling infinitely. The Dr. Who parameter controls whether the delay lines are cleared between progam changes. If they are not, then switching between programs may create all sorts of unpredictable clicks and noises. (These parameters are themselves not part of a program, which may confuse some hosts)
The new version also fixed a problem with parameters clicking and popping, which improves usability with automation greatly.
I totally love this verb plug-in. It’s very versatile and simply sounds great to me.
Visit AriesCode for more information and a link to download the latest version of AriesVerb.
AriesCode has released AriesVerb 0.3, an effect reverb plug-in with low CPU usage, based on a highly configurable fractional delay design.
AriesVerb can be used as a room simulator providing smooth reverbs with a lively and present sound. But it can do much more. The parameters can be adjusted over a wide range to create phasing or FM effects.
- Fractional delay effect-reverb plugin
- 14 geometry configurations
- 6 feedback matrix configurations
- Delay time (room size): 1 µs (0.3 mm) to 1 s (330 m)
- Independent control of low and high-frequency decay
- Stereo rotation
- Delay length modulation
- Modulation period from 0.001 s (1 kHz) to 10 s (0.1 Hz) allows for flanger, phaser, rotor, and FM like effects
- Overdrive distortion inside the feedback loop for extra crunch
Since v0.2 (december 2004) AriesVerb has been updated with more presets, a better fractional-delay engine (can go down to 1 microsecond), better VST2.0 compliance and a bug that could cause some hosts to deny parameter automatization was fixed.
More information: AriesCode