The Drum Broker has introduced The Synth Immaculate, a sample pack by MSXII Sound Design.
The Synth Immaculate boasts a colorful array of hand selected sounds by the MSXII. Locked in a room full of instruments such as the Korg Sigma, Polymoog, Sequential Circuit Prophet 5, Arp axxe, and more, there were only 2hrs to sample and grab as much audio from these timeless machines!
The result is an all exclusive peek into some unique, creative, and downright DISRESPECTFUL sounds! Furthermore, gritty synths, incredibly low subs, and beautifully sprinkled arpeggios dominate this kit!
The Synth Immaculate features
- 48k/24bit hand-selected sounds from vintage keyboards [Korg Sigma, Arp Axxe, Polymoog, Octave Cat + more].
- No added compression, limiting, or coloring of sound to preserve original state.
- Royalty free patches organized by instrument.
- Bonus unheard breaks and fills from MSXII Sound Design.
The sample pack is available from the Drum Broker for $24.99 USD.
More information: Drum Broker / The Synth Immaculate
u-he has released public beta version 1.3.0b4 (revision 2033) of the Diva virtual analog synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Here’s a new public beta of Diva 1.3:
Diva rev 2033 Win
Diva rev 2033 Mac
- adds a “high quality” switch to the Digital Oscillator – for nearly anti-aliased operation, indepenedent of global quality modes
- adds a BP mode for the middle position of Uhbie Shape parameter
- fixes an issue with wrongly saved drop down lists in prestes/projects (e.g. tuning, lfo rates)
- fixes a possible crash bug in VST3 layer
- fixes a UI rendering error on Windows
- still features a preliminary UI design
Visit the u-he forum for more information on the new public beta.
More information: u-he / Diva
u-he has announced Diva version 1.3 public beta, featuring a new digital oscillator and Uhbie filter.
Diva’s new (preliminary) interface shows the digital oscillator and Uhbie filter panels.
You might have heard it in the grape vine. We’re looking for detailed feedback on the Digital Osc:
Diva 1.3.0b2 Mac
Diva 1.3.0b2 Win
This version of Diva has a preliminary GUI for the Digital Osc and Uhbie filter. Please do not post screenshots without that disclaimer!
major changes from V1.2.1:
- added Arpeggiator and Clock module
- added Digital Osc (inspired by JP80x0)
- added Uhbie filter (modeled after famous SVF, with exaggerated character)
- ultra fast, multi threaded UI loading
- AAX 32/64 support (PT 10.3.5+ or 11.0.2+)
- tidied up trimmers page
- documentation still 1.2
- ReadMes and some version numbers still 1.2
Check out the video by Sadowick Production, comparing the Diva’s new digital oscillator with Roland’s JP-8080 SuperSaw.
Make sure to report bugs and comments at the u-he forum.
More information: u-he / Diva
Boscomac has introduced The Chiller, a free synthesizer ensemble for Native Instruments Reaktor.
The Chiller Omni-Synthesizer for Reaktor by Boscomac.
THE CHILLER is an omni-synthesizer which includes a bass section, synth section and a string section. Inspired by the ARP Omni, it is very easy to use and offers a synthetic orchestra on hand.
The instrument delivers a sound cold, reminiscent of the eighties and the new wave. The bass section is monophonic (active from C0 to C4) and other sections cover the entire keyboard. All sections can be played together.
In the autumn, let’s play with the chiller.
The Chiller is a free download. Donations are appreciated.
More information: Boscomac / The Chiller
Sample Magic has announced MIDI Elements: Mainroom Riffs & Arps 2, a collection of anthemic MIDI melodics built for the mainroom.
101 essential MIDI motifs designed for peak time dancefloor action. Primed to inject energy into the biggest EDM anthems, the collection merges the best of electro and progressive for the ultimate finger-on-the-pulse inspiration.
Packed with turbo-charged riffs, searing hooks and euphoric arps, this long-awaited second volume delivers 101 all-new track-starting tools to rival the biggest tracks of 2013.
And because each one is a MIDI file you have the ultimate freedom to choose your own sounds, change the key of the loop, edit the tempo, notation, velocity, length and more. But most importantly, it offers you the opportunity to personalise each progression and melody to make them completely unique.
The MIDI pack is available to purchase for £9.90 GBP.
More information: Sample Magic / Mainroom Riffs & Arps 2
P5Audio has launched Twerk Arps, a collection of synthesizer arp loops.
Featuring 114 organically crafted synth arpeggio loops, designed to inspire club Twerking Hip Hop beats. All loops have been layered, processed and formatted for your favorite DAW.
Twerk Arps features
- 114 individual synth arpeggio style loops.
- Provided in 16 bit 44.1 kHz ACID WAV, Apple Loop and REX2 formats.
- Designed using class A processing equipment, these custom crafted and layered synth sounds providing one-of-a-kind unique timbres and effects.
- Loop ideas range from 2 to 8 bar phrases.
- Tempos include: 75, 76, 80, 100, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145 and 150 BPM.
- All of these loops are 100% royalty free.
- All tempos and key signatures are provided.
The Twerk Arps is on sale for $17.49 USD.
More information: P5Audio / Twerk Arps
Tek’it Audio has released version 1.2 of its Arp-EG classic MIDI arpeggiator for Windows.
Arp-EG classic 1.2 comes with a fast gate mode improving the gate control precision, three bugs fixed, five new presets and an improved user interface. Using Arp-EG classic you can play arpeggio on all your VST instrument and your hardware synth (using your DAW MIDI out).
Use the six playback mode and the four octave range to create complex arpeggio, speed up or slow down your arp sync on the beat of your DAW.
Changes in Arp-EG Classic v1.2
- BUG Fixed selected MIDI channel don’t work in some cases.
- BUG Fixed undo value sent to transpose on plug-in initialization.
- BUG Fixed wrong transpose value on some presets.
- Added Fast note gate mode.
- Added 5 new presets.
- GUI Modified screen color to gray.
- GUI Improved random and Undo icons.
- GUI improved Transpose knob graduation.
- DEMO the plug-in now work without limitations for 10 minutes.
- User Manual updated.
Arp-EG classic for is available to purchase for 16 EUR / $20 USD (Windows VST).
More information: Tek’it Audio / Arp-EG classic