CL Series, a bundle of 3 accurateley analog-modeled photoelectronic dynamic processors, nameley CL-1, CLMS-1 and CLMS-1 XL.
They’re based on various analog optoelectronic diode tube compressor schematas used during the late 70′s up to the mid 80′s.
CL Series features
- Optoelectronic diode cirquit
- Tube driven gainstage
- Comprehensive mid/side capabilities
- 64bit internal precision
- Control signal lowpass/highpass
- True stereo external sidechaining
- Ultra accurate vca brickwall limiting
- Sample accurate limiter clip mode
- Zero latency
- Very low cpu usage
- Extremely analog sounding
The CL Series is available to purchase as VST effect plug-ins for PC and Mac (Mac AU/UB coming soon), priced at 199 EUR / $229 USD.
More information: ArtsAcoustic / CL Series
ArtsAcoustic has released version 1.5 of ArtsAcoustic Reverb, a professional reverb plugin for Windows and Mac.
The ArtsAcoustic Reverb is a high quality reverb for everyday use in a professional studio. this plugin is (unlike the current trend) a highly advanced, but easy to use algorithmic reverb, so no convolution is involved.
Changes to ArtsAcoustic Reverb v1.5
- New: 3 new Room Types: dense, slapback, wide.
- New: improved preset menu – no delay when opening the menu for the first time, current preset path is indicated by a bullet.
- New: protection routines (new serial numbers are needed).
- New: mute/unmute the Dry/Wet Controls using Alt+Click.
- New: 90 additional factory presets.
- Fixed: loud noise bug.
- Fixed: a crash when closing AU with open editor.
- Fixed: AU channel negotiation code.
- Fixed: unnecessary redraws of ui.
- Fixed: when MouseWheel preference was disabled mouse over would not work anymore.
- Fixed: new serial screen that fixes a Cubase 5.0 issue.
- Updated: Documentation.
- PC: Some minor fixes.
ArtsAcoustic Reverb is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 189 EUR / $189 USD.
More information: ArtsAcoustic
ArtsAcoustic Reverb has been updated to v1.1 and is now also available in AU (Audio Unit) format.
ArtsAcoustic Reverb is a high quality reverb for everyday use in a professional studio. This plugin is (unlike the current trend) a highly advanced, but easy to use algorithmic reverb, so no convolution is involved.
Why no convolution? Several issues made us believe that there is a need for algorithmic reverbs, such as having full control not only over a few, but all important parameters which are needed to design a room to perfect results.
New in v1.1
- native AU version
- faster native algorithms
- additional 64 bit processing mode
- “autoload” preset
fixes in v1.1
- crackling when running the plugin with 48kHz external samplerate
- black screen on opening the GUI
- no sound without opening the GUI
- error message on host exit
ArtsAcoustic Reverb is available for Windows XP (VST) and Mac OS X (AU, VST). Check the Arts Acoustic site for more information.