Arturia has announced its Holiday Season Deals, two special promotions allowing you to get awesome free gifts.
Purchase a Minibrute get 2 software instrument for free – Buy our revolutionary, often awarded and 100 % analog synthesizer and you will be able to choose 2 software instruments in a list of 12 instruments (To be delivered to you through download.)
Purchase a SparkLE Drum machine get 4 expansion packs for free – Buy our latest SparkLE hybrid drum machine combining the amazing sounds, work flow and creative tools of the Spark Engine software, with the high quality SparkLE controller and you will get 4 expansion packs that are add-ons loading extra kits into your SparkLE software. In the end it will allow you to use 120 high quality new kits & 1920 new great sounding instruments (To be delivered to you through download.)
The deals are available throughout November and December, 2013, while stocks last.
More information: Arturia
Arturia has announced the availability of the MicroBrute analog synthesizer.
The MicroBrute is a compact semi-modular analog monosynth with inbuilt step sequencer, MIDI, USB, and CV connectivity, and a host of unique features.
Arturia’s award-winning MiniBrute Analog Synthesizer rapidly reset the price/performance ratio benchmark when soaring through the subtractive synthesis sound barrier last year to much critical acclaim and subsequent success. Today it is joined by its equally as big- sounding little brother, the MicroBrute Analog Synthesizer.
MicroBrute is pure analog sonic powerhouse of a synth. Small in size but loaded with features, it follows in the footsteps laid by its big brother the MiniBrute.
Packed with mixable waveforms, a new sub oscillator design, the famous Steiner-Parker multimode filter, super fast envelope, syncable LFO and the new step sequencer, not to mention the patchable mod matrix the MicroBrute is a landmark new synth at an incredible price.
- Monophonic synthesizer.
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path.
- Steiner-Parker Multimode Filter (LP, BP, HP).
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with new Overtone Sub-Osc.
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle).
- LFO with 3 waveforms and destination attenuator.
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics.
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth waveforms.
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics.
- Fast Envelope Generator.
- 25 note mini Keyboard.
- External Analog Audio Input (level pot on rear).
- CV Inputs: Pitch, Filter, Sub-mod, Pulse, Saw animator, metalizer, gate in..
- CV outputs: Pitch, Gate, Env, LFO.
- MIDI Inwith 5-Pin DIN connector.
- USB MIDI In/Out.
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/8” Headphone Output.
- Free Editor Software.
- Step Sequencer:
- 8 sequences stored on power down.
- Rate control.
- Sync to MIDI clock.
- Multiple modes (via software editor).
- Tap tempo/rest insert.
MicroBrute is available to purchase for 329 EUR / $349 USD.
More information: Arturia / MicroBrute
Arturia has launched iSEM, a subtractive synthesizer recreation for iPad.
iSEM is a recreation of the legendary 1974 Oberheim SEM synthesizer expander module. Known for its characteristic multimode filter and rich oscillators, the SEM module was revered for its sound by many.
Based on the TAE® technology found in our award winning SEM V software, iSEM faithfully recreates this unique synthesizer and offers a level of sound quality that only Arturia can bring to the iPad.
- iPad app recreating the classic Obeheim SEM synthesizer.
- Hundreds of sounds created by some of the best sound designers around.
- Audiobus support (to interact with other apps).
- Core MIDI (to control your synth from a Hardware MIDI keyboard).
- Apple’s Inter-app audio (to work in conjunction with GarageBand and other audio apps).
- Preset transfer and sharing via email & iTunes file transfer.
- Preset compatibility with the Arturia SEM V Mac/PC software.
- WIST clock sync support (to synchronize two iPads).
- Real analog sound based on our TAE® analog modeling.
- Voice Programmer allows for recreating the rare and classic Oberheim Eight Voice.
iSEM for iPad is available to purchase for $9.99 USD / 8.99 EUR.
More information: Arturia / iSEM
Le Lotus Bleu has released Semsentials, a soundset for the SEM V software synthesizzer by Arturia.
SEMSENTIALS offers 210+ new presets for Arturia SEM V, programmed by Nori Ubukata and Lotuzia. (including 2 Bonus banks issued from a Nori VS Lotuzia sound design challenge !!!)
SEMSENTIALS includes Keys, Basses, Leads, Pads, Atmos, ARPs, Percussions, Plucks as well as the usual subcategories like Brass, Strings, EPs and Organs, Clavinet, Stabs etc.
It is suitable for any genre of music, so from Film Scoring to the most up to date Dancefloor styles, from the most delicate leads to the huge powerstabs, be assured that you’ll find some unique and inspiring instruments.
The soundset is available to purchase for the introductory price of 19 EUR until September 21st, 2013 (regular 25 EUR, prices ex. VAT).
More information: Le Lotus Bleu / Semsentials
Plugin Boutique has launched a limited time giveway, offering a chance to win an Arturia Jupiter 8V and Spark Vintage, and Arturia T-shirts.
We proudly bring Arturia to our growing list of quality labels at Plugin Boutique.
In celebration of their addition to the shop, we’ve got some great Arturia prizes for 3 lucky winners.
Try your luck in our instant win competition and be in with a shout to win a Jupiter 8V and Spark Vintage + T-shirt from our new Plugin Boutique partners Arturia!
More information: Plugin Boutique / Arturia giveway
Arturia has released version 1.7 of Spark and SparkLE, the creative drum machine instruments for Windows and Mac.
SparkLE is the newest hybrid instrument from Arturia that will take your beat creation to new levels. By combining the amazing sounds, work flow and creative tools of the Spark Engine software, with the high quality SparkLE controller, Arturia has created the ultimate beat creating powerhouse.
Changes in Spark/SparkLE v1.7
- A user-friendly and unified browser that can now be controlled from the Hardware. This browser allows to quickly preview projects, kits, instruments and samples..
- Six new effects taken from the Arturia Wurlitzer V stompbox effects collectio : EQ 10 bands, Analog Delay, Pitch shift Chorus, Vocal Filter, Analog Chorus, Leslie.
- A Step Automation for live performances.
- A new Global Automation Tool that will easily allow you to apply a global increment/decrement to the automation..
- New automate pattern changes parameters (next pattern and next bank).
- 9 new kits.
The Spark 1.7 software update is now available to download.
More information: Arturia
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Jul 02, 2013 - 0 comments
Multiples Pro has announced the release of E|Toms Vol 2, a collection of 48 toms samples.
The tom tom or tom drum is a sonic boom in sound for adding additional rhythm to an otherwise pedestrian beat.
EToms Vol2 features
- 48 tom tom sounds covering:
- 16 raw sounds straight from Kong.
- 16 filtered sounds using Ohmforce Frohmage.
- 16 Distorted sounds using Native Instruments Driver.
E|Toms Vol 2 sample pack is available to download in .WAV, Kontakt, Maschine and Battery formats at no charge.
The previously released Dust: Minimoog — featuring 50 multi-sampled sounds from the Minimoog V virtual synthesizer by Arturia, is now also available as freeware.
More information: Multiples Pro
, FL Studio
, Keith McMillen Instruments
Posted in news
on Jun 28, 2013 - 0 comments
Keith McMillen Instruments has announced that its QuNeo 3D multi-touch pad controller is now supported by over 30 popular music applications, including new integration for FL Studio, Reason, VirtualDJ and Spark.
QuNeo, the most expressive pad controller on the market, is now the most widely supported. QuNeo works out of the box with over 30 music applications, yet allows for easy tweaking to suit every player’s needs.
New QuNeo integration
- FL Studio 11 — FL Studio is one of the most widely used music production software applications. The recent release FL Studio 11 by Image-Line Software includes native support for QuNeo and a new Performance mode for clip-launching. “Image-Line is happy to include QuNeo as a supported MIDI controller in FL Studio,” said Image-Line Communications Manager, Scott Fisher. “FL Studio 11′s new Performance mode allows QuNeo users to do live triggering of their playlist clips.”
- Reason 7 — Reason is a popular and powerful music production studio from Propellerhead Software. Released in April, Reason 7 includes built in control surface support for QuNeo. “Controlling Reason with QuNeo gives you a different way to approach your music making, and the unique controller offers some really exciting features for interacting with your Reason rack,” said Propellerhead Product Specialist, Mattias Häggström Gerdt. It’s now easier than ever to use QuNeo’s X-Y location and pressure sensitive pads to bring expressive levels of performance control to Reason. Each of QuNeo’s pads can act as both a keyboard key and a 3-D effects joystick. QuNeo’s additional sliders, rotaries and buttons provide even more ways to interact with Reason.
- VirtualDJ — VirtualDJ is a popular DJ software application with a large, world-wide user base. In partnership with KMI, Atomix Productions has developed a QuNeo preset and control surface mapping for VirtualDJ which provides a wide range of performance options. “It was a real pleasure working with QuNeo and the KMI staff to bring such a versatile product to VirtualDJ users, and we look forward to working with other products from Keith McMillen,” said Atomix Hardware Development Engineer, Chris Stoll. Users can scratch, crossfade between decks, alter the tempo of tracks, control loops, filters, effects and key changes, access cue points, and trigger samples. When scratching with QuNeo’s rotaries, looping or hot cue triggering, users can leverage Virtual DJ’s “Slip Mode” which automatically returns the track to the point where it would be if none of these actions had occurred.
- Arturia Spark — Arturia’s innovative software instruments are a natural fit with QuNeo. In partnership with Arturia, KMI has developed QuNeo control surface mappings and a custom QuNeo preset for Spark, Spark Vintage Drum Machines, Spark DubStep and Spark EDM. Using QuNeo factory presets, users can play individual pads or drum patterns, perform drum loop manipulation, and control effects. The custom Spark QuNeo preset provides more advanced features like additional effects control, the use of QuNeo’s rotaries, and the ability to activate transport controls from QuNeo.
The QuNeo is available to purchase for $249.95 USD.
More information: Keith McMillen Instruments / QuNeo