Arturia has updated its iMini synthesizer app for iPad to version 1.1, adding support for Audiobus.
Mini is a recreation of the classic 1971 Minimoog™ synthesizer, one of most iconic synthesizers of all time.
Based on the TAE® technology found in our award winning Mini V software, iMini offers a level of sound quality never before found on the iPAD as well as over 500 sounds by leading sound designers.
Changes in iMini v1.1
- Audiobus! Connect iMini to GarageBand and other DAWS.
- Background audio: iMini responds to midi even in the background.
- Virtual midi: iMini responds to other apps that send midi.
- Ignore midi devices: select midi devices to not respond too.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
iMini is available in the App Store priced at $9.99 USD / 8.99 EUR.
More information: Arturia / iMini
Arturia has introduced its KeyLab range of professional-grade MIDI keyboard controllers with all-new accompanying Analog Lab synthesizer software at Musikmesse 2013.
25, 49, or 61 keys; velocity sensitivity or velocity sensitivity and aftertouch; beat-making or breath control… whatever your performance preference, there’s a KeyLab MIDI keyboard controller to suit with Analog Lab to boot.
Let your musical ideas flow forth with the greatest of ease with these superb-sounding software/hardware hybrid synthesis combos!
- 25/49/61 semi weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controllers include encoders (incl. clickable), sliders, modulation & pitch bend wheels, switches, assignable control buttons, octave up/down buttons, touch & pressure-sensitive pads.
- MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, Breath controller inputs.
- High quality aluminum and wooden construction.
- 32 digits LCD screen.
- Functions as an universal MIDI controller.
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V and Jupiter-8V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark…).
- In-depth Preset Editing available for the owners of the Arturia Classic Synthesizers (Mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the Keylab.
The KeyLab controller series will be available soon.
More information: Arturia
Waveformless Soundware has annnounced the release of Expanse, a soundset for the SEM-V software synthesizer by Arturia.
128 brand new patches that skirt the line between total retro and futuristic sounds. All the expected tyoes id sounds are here – punchy basses, searing leads, warm pads, intricate arps – but we don’t stop there!
We take the SEM-V beyond the expected and deliver unusual sounds… a metallic koto, modular-type synth sounds, a piano. This is a soundset that truly takes the SEM-V into new territories!
The soundset costs $9.99 USD.
More information: Waveformless Soundware / SEM-V Expanse
Arturia has released version 1.6.1 of SPARK, the latest software update to its SPARK Creative Drum Machine and SparkLE Creative Drum Machine hybrid hardware/software beat production centres.
Combining the power of analog synthesis, physical modelling and samples, through the intuitive workflow of a hardware drum machine, Spark is a highly creative beat production center.
Spark will save you time when looking for the right drum kit, will get you hooked by its amazing simplicity, and will surprise you by its sonic possibilities.
Changes in Spark / SparkLE v1.6.1
- Added accent button in SparkLE GUI.
- Added latch mode for Instrument FX Pad (SparkLE).
- Fix song edit bug: when selecting several pattern and pressing delete multiple times the song length could come to a negative value.
- MIDI Clock out improvement.
- Fix sequencer going out of sync in plugin mode when looping.
- … And several other bug fixes.
SPARK and SparkLE are available to purchase for 399 EUR/$399 USD or 249 EUR/$299 USD, respectively.
More information: Arturia / SPARK
mrthebigman has announced Dust: Jupiter, a free sample pack featuring sounds of the Arturia Jupiter V8.
The Dust series continues due to high acclaim from users of the Imposcar library to provide you with multi-samples of the Arturia modelled Jupiter V8 soft synth.
The library includes over 250 separate samples covering the octave c1-c3 and can be found in Kontakt, Reason Refill and for the first time, Maschine Expansion.
The sample pack is a free download at mrthebigman.
More information: mrthebigman / Dust: Jupiter