HERCs Music Systems has released a public beta of their upcoming VSTi Viktor, a vector morphing synth.
- 4 VCO (with many waveforms)
- Analog/Digital filter with ADSR
- Recordable X/Y vector pad
- ADSR key scaling
- Key sensitivity
- LFO linked to pan, pitch and amp
- Delay effect
Do remember this is a beta so you might encounter some problems (worked fine for me in FL Studio 7). This release also has some patches by Vera Kinter (patches 128 through 186)
Visit HERCs Music Systems for more information. You can download the Public Beta of Viktor here.
HERCs Music Systems has released Abakos VSTi, a freeware high quality virtual analogue synth for Windows.
- 2 VCO with 3 waveforms
- LFO with multiple waveforms
- 2 ADSR for sound design
- Envelope Follow
- Onboard Delay, Tremolo, Vibrato and Wah Wah
- Noise Generator
- Ring Mod
- Digital / Analogue Filter Modes
- Internal preset management system
- 4 Banks of Preset slots for a total of 512
- Gorgeous Graphics by ArtVera!
Visit HERCs Music Systems for more information and a link to download Abakos VSTi.
Pluggotic has released Stealth, a freeware ambient-style rompler VSTi with 10 oscillators.
Stealth is soundfont-compatible. The sweet GUI is done by Vera Kinter of Artvera.
- Soundfonts (.sf2) files based
- Stealth Cartridge vol.1 bank (ten dense multisamples)
- 34 presets by Pluggotic & Vera Kinter
Pluggotic Wintendows Cartridge is also available for download and features a free banquette with 12 nasty 8-bit oscillators and a .fxb bank with few presets for quick fun.
Visit Pluggotic for more information and a link to download Steath.
Developed by H. G. Fortune and Artvera, Golden Aset is a powerfull synthesizer for pads, textures, soundscapes & athmospherics.
- Two analog-style oscillators featuring Sine, Triangle, Saw, Ramp and Square(Pulse) waves.
- Two digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 110 different waveforms.
- Two filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Low/Highpass blendable between modes).
- Three ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Two LFO with three amounts routed to nine different destinations (bpm-syncable).
- One Sample & Hold with three amounts routed to nine different destinations (bpm-syncable).
- One vLFO (for very low frequency modulations and bpm-syncable).
- One specially modulated chorus for the digital oscillators.
- One synced Cross-Stereo-delay (with feedback modulated by vLFO, LFO1, S&H or manually).
- 4 Lazy buttons to randomize different sets of parameters for individual sections and also for the whole plugin.
- More that 500 patches in four complete banks including all patches from ASET-2121.
- Total of 3 skins to select from
- A low CPU loading. Typically it uses only around 11% on a 2.53 Ghz PVI CPU running at 400Mhz frontsidebus.
- User friendly concept – all control elements are available on a single screen.
You can download a demo version on the ArtVera website.