Michael Benjamin Voigt has released version 1.97 of dmu sine, a synthesizer VST instrument for Windows PC.
Changes in dmu sine v1.97
- removed tremolo (replaced with new pitch sweep).
- added pitch start +/- 2 octaves.
- added pitch sweep time from pitch start to note (also sets portatime for mono).
- increased max sweep time/portamento.
- added random pitch control, small values are unquantized, values>0.2 are quantized to selected tuningscale.
- added microtuning 109 – Custom Just Scale with small interface.
- increased midcut range.
- changed inverted linear key2pan (knob<0.5) to random key2pan.
- envelope tweaks.
- final gain tweaks, more subtle distortion.
- fixed an uncomfortable volume spike on some mono legato play with high frequency jumps, pitch is now consistently scaled to volume.
dmu sine is available as a VST instrument for Windows. It requires no installation and is time unlimited, fully functional, nag-free donationware.
Visit asinus aureus for more information.
Michael Benjamin Voigt has released version 0.9 of dmu prelight, a modded version of the stereo effect in dmu sine. its useful to space up stereo signals, for spreading mono signals, and putting before a … read more
Michael Benjamin Voigt has released version 1.96 of dmu sine, a free synthesizer VST instrument for Windows PC. concept stayed the same, internals and interface were completely rebuilt from scratch. the plugin now contains ~90% … read more
asinus aureus has released version 1.2 of dmu sinus, a freeware synthesizer VST plug-in for Windows PC. Changes in dmu sinus v1.2 108 inbuilt microtunings (right click on “sinus” to access). hz display. finetuning. semitone … read more
asinus aureus has released version 126.96.36.199 of dmu sinus, a freeware synthesizer VST plug-in for Windows PC. Changes since dmu sinus v1.0 Optimized code, uses less CPU. Portamento fix. Tweaked vibrato speed and volume hard … read more
asinus aureus has released dmu sinus, a very simple freeware synthesizer plug-in for Windows PC. dmu sinus features One sinus oscillator Linear ADSR Low frequency sinus vibrato MIDI learn function CC reset button Visit asinus … read more