ASL SoundLab has released Electro Hau5, a soundset for the Massive software synthesizer by Native Instruments.
Electro Hau5 consists of an array of sounds for Electro House and Complexto productions. The 80 sounds are split into the following categories:
Electro Hau5 is available to purchase for £30 GBP.
More information: ASL SoundLab / Electro Hau5
ASL SoundLab has released Dubstep Automations, a new soundset for the Massive software synthesizer by Native Instruments.
Dubstep Automations consists of 60 sounds but when you take into consideration that each sound has all 8 of Massive Macros assigned to various parameters, this soundset is greater than the sum of it’s parts.
Dubstep Automations features
- 60 patches for Native Instruments Massive in Modulated and Manual categories.
- Automate the best parts of a sound at the twist of a knob or draw your “wows” & “growls” into the automation editor into your sequencer of choice.
- Adjust LFO rate and shape on the fly.
Dubstep Automations is available to purchase for £30 GBP.
More information: ASL SoundLab / Dubstep Automations
ASL SoundLab has released Deeper Depths, a soundset featuring 70 patches for Native Instruments Massive.
This soundset is perfect for anyone seeking that Noisia type sound in their productions.
Deeper Depths features
- 70 sounds are split into the following categories: Reeces, FX, Modulated, Variation, Sub Bass, Other.
- Requires Native Instruments Massive v1.1.4 or above.
Deeper Depths is available to purchase for £30 GBP.
More information: ASL SoundLab / Deeper Depths
ASL SoundLab has released Void, a filter effect plug-in for Windows.
Void is a unique filter which is capable of transforming the most simplist of sounds into robotic vocal vowel sounds made popular by such artists as Skrillex, Doctor P, Datsik and Excision.
- Void Bar: The Void Bar is one of the main controls of Void. This is the blue bar at the top of the GUI and effects the timbre of the incoming signal.
- Length: Set on low it will produce a steep harsh deep sound whereas set on high it will produce a nice smooth and rounded filter sweep.
- Intensity: This controls the intensity of the Void effect.
- Width: Adds extra dimensional width to the signal resulting in a spacious yet tight sound.
- Position: Sweeps through three different parts of the signal chain.
- Link: When enabled, this links the Void Bar and the Length controls together.
- Range: When enabled, another control is highlighted which can expand the frequency range of Void, resulting in new filter sweeps rarely heard.
- Mix: Sweeps between the dry signal and the effected signal.
- Input: Sets the gain for pre-filter clipping.
- Output: Sets the gain for post-filter clipping.
Void for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for £30 GBP.
More information: ASL SoundLab / Void
ASL SoundLab has released Dubstep Transformations, a new soundset for the Massive virtual synthesizer by Native Instruments.
Dubstep Transformations features
- 200 patches for Native Instruments Massive.
- The 200 sounds are split into the following categories.
- 24 Basses
- 18 Leads
- 62 FX
- 71 Modulations
- 25 Variants
Dubstep Transformations for Massive (requires Massive version 1.1.4 or above) is available to purchase for £50 GBP.
More information: ASL SoundLab / Dubstep Transformations
ASL SoundLab has released Dub-Expander, a free “Dimension Expander” VST effect plug-in for Windows.
Dub Expander is the perfect addition to the Hard Dubstep Bass Soundsets that I sell.
Dub Expander adds thickness and width to basslines, leads, pads and atmospheric sounds.
More information: ASL SoundLab / Dub-Expander VST