Audiffex has announced inTone 2, a flexible effect processor with a mixer-like main window.
inTone 2 is fully rewritten. The original inTone for Mac was developed as a Carbon application opening VST 2 plug-ins.
The new version is a pure Cocoa application, 64-bit compliant, utilizing modern software technologies. It uses Audio Unit versions of built-in and third party plug-ins.
Changes in inTone 2
- The mixer window is the primary window of the application.
- The mixer window shows all important controls, including the signal routing, playback controls and preset management.
- Presets can be organized in PresetLists – similar to Playlists. This allows easy preset changes during your performances.
- Track Player output can be processed by effects.
- Track Player output can be included in recording.
- Track Player output can be sent to individual outputs or to the Master Chain.
- Track Player status is saved in presets.
- Track Player can not only speed up or slow down the playback, but also allows fine or semitone pitch changes.
- Individual volume for each track in a playlist.
- Any individual chain can be recorded.
- An extra recorder can be placed at any position in the effect chain.
- Individual Chains can be stored and loaded.
- Chains can be locked when loading a preset.
- An Aux chain is added with a possibility of output to selectable direct out channels or to the master chain.
- All features can be controlled by MIDI, not only plug-ins.
- Each Effect Chain has a selectable color. Track Player, Track Recorder and some Audiffex plug- ins are displayed with the same interface color to be easily distinguishe.
inTone 2 will be available for Mac in September 2013, and for Windows in December 2013.
More information: Audiffex / inTone 2
Audiffex has announced the release of Multi Cabinet, a new Guitar Line series effect plug-in that faithfully simulate guitar gear, whether effects or speakers.
Real classics for a real rock sound.
Selection of 12 most famous cabinets with 8 microphones in a single package for convenient use in your studio.
Get your own 900, TSLC, Spider and more!
The Multi Cabinet plugin for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) costs $19 USD.
More information: Audiffex / Multi Cabinet
, effect plugins
, multi fx
Posted in news
on Mar 13, 2013
Audiffex has announced a permanent price reduction of its effect plugins for Windows and Mac.
Audiffex significantly reduces prices for majority of its products. The price reduction is a permanent discount, not a time-limited offer.
New Audiffex pricing
- ampLion Pro: $99 (previously $149).
- Gallien-Krueger Amplification Pro: $79 (previously $99).
- Gallien-Krueger Amplification Standard: $39 (previously $69).
- Effect Pedals: $49 (previously $99).
- inTone Pro: $49 (previously $129/149/169).
- inTone Express: $9 (previously $69/89/99).
Audiffex has also announced it now supports PayPal payments.
More information: Audiffex
Audiffex has announced Multi Drive Pedal, the first product of its new plug-in series, the Guitar Line.
Audiffex’s Multi Drive Pedal collection for Windows and Mac.
Multi Drive Pedal features a selection of eight well-known drive pedals.
Unlike the original Audiffex Pedals, all new algorithms exactly model real hardware and take every part of the original schematic into consideration.
Multi Drive Pedal for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS, 32/64bit) is available to purchase for $19 USD. Customers who purchased or will purchase Audiffex ampLion or Audiffex GK Amplification Pro from 1 March 2012 until 1 March 2013 will receive the Multi Drive Pedal at no cost.
More information: Audiffex / Multi Drive Pedal
Audiffex has updated the Effect Pedals stomp box effect plug-ins series to version 1.0.7.
Besides compatibility improvements and fixes, 64-bit version has been added, both for Windows and Mac OS.
Audiffex Effect Pedals is a set of 36 plug-ins for guitar, bass, software instruments, vocal and acoustic instruments. They are available as VST, AU and RTAS plug-ins.
The Effect Pedals suite is available to purchase for $99 USD. The update is available for immediate download.
More information: Audiffex / Effect Pedals