Audiffex has released STA Flanger, a virtual valve flanger effect, part of the Studio Line series of plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
The Studio Line represents a utilizable solution among software effect plugins for studio or home recordings. Besides exact modeling, the effects make use of genuine circuits of a Summing Tube Amplifier (STA) to mix dry and wet signals, which results in a decent, yet very pleasant change in the recorded sound.
Similarly to previous STA Chorus, STA Flanger is built upon an STA circuit that provides a typical nature of tube distortion, creating a unique combination of tube sound and a characteristic flanger effect.
STA Flanger features
- Precise circuit modeling.
- VST2 / VST3 / AU / RTAS formats.
- 32- / 64-bit architecture.
- Track adjustable color.
The plug-in is available to purchase for $19 USD.
More information: Audiffex / STA Flanger
Audiffex has announced the release of inTone 2 for Mac, a powerful and flexible effect processor/ mixing console.
Entirely rewritten and redesigned audio application for live performances broadens ways of its utilization in the world of music. Its structure and control options resemble a mixing console, offering a large scale of extra features at the same time.
InTone 2 comes in three 64bit compliant versions (Guitar/ Keys/ Playback), making your gig reach new limits.
inTone 2 features
- Ability to open external effects and software instruments.
- Compatible with 64bit Audio Unit plug-ins.
- Integrated playback unit and recording modules.
- Simple Preset list arrangements.
- Control of all features by MIDI.
- Independent configuration of separate channels/ chains.
- Fine/ semi-tone pitch changes within the TrackPlayer.
- ‘Speed up/ slow down’ function of the playback.
inTone 2 for Mac is available to purchase now at $7 for a strip. The PC version of inTone 2 is to be released in March, 2014.
More information: Audiffex / inTone 2
Audiffex has announced inTone 2, a flexible effect processor with a mixer-like main window.
inTone 2 is fully rewritten. The original inTone for Mac was developed as a Carbon application opening VST 2 plug-ins.
The new version is a pure Cocoa application, 64-bit compliant, utilizing modern software technologies. It uses Audio Unit versions of built-in and third party plug-ins.
Changes in inTone 2
- The mixer window is the primary window of the application.
- The mixer window shows all important controls, including the signal routing, playback controls and preset management.
- Presets can be organized in PresetLists – similar to Playlists. This allows easy preset changes during your performances.
- Track Player output can be processed by effects.
- Track Player output can be included in recording.
- Track Player output can be sent to individual outputs or to the Master Chain.
- Track Player status is saved in presets.
- Track Player can not only speed up or slow down the playback, but also allows fine or semitone pitch changes.
- Individual volume for each track in a playlist.
- Any individual chain can be recorded.
- An extra recorder can be placed at any position in the effect chain.
- Individual Chains can be stored and loaded.
- Chains can be locked when loading a preset.
- An Aux chain is added with a possibility of output to selectable direct out channels or to the master chain.
- All features can be controlled by MIDI, not only plug-ins.
- Each Effect Chain has a selectable color. Track Player, Track Recorder and some Audiffex plug- ins are displayed with the same interface color to be easily distinguishe.
inTone 2 will be available for Mac in September 2013, and for Windows in December 2013.
More information: Audiffex / inTone 2
Audiffex has announced the release of Multi Cabinet, a new Guitar Line series effect plug-in that faithfully simulate guitar gear, whether effects or speakers.
Real classics for a real rock sound.
Selection of 12 most famous cabinets with 8 microphones in a single package for convenient use in your studio.
Get your own 900, TSLC, Spider and more!
The Multi Cabinet plugin for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) costs $19 USD.
More information: Audiffex / Multi Cabinet
, effect plugins
, multi fx
Posted in news
on Mar 13, 2013
Audiffex has announced a permanent price reduction of its effect plugins for Windows and Mac.
Audiffex significantly reduces prices for majority of its products. The price reduction is a permanent discount, not a time-limited offer.
New Audiffex pricing
- ampLion Pro: $99 (previously $149).
- Gallien-Krueger Amplification Pro: $79 (previously $99).
- Gallien-Krueger Amplification Standard: $39 (previously $69).
- Effect Pedals: $49 (previously $99).
- inTone Pro: $49 (previously $129/149/169).
- inTone Express: $9 (previously $69/89/99).
Audiffex has also announced it now supports PayPal payments.
More information: Audiffex
Audiffex has announced Multi Drive Pedal, the first product of its new plug-in series, the Guitar Line.
Audiffex’s Multi Drive Pedal collection for Windows and Mac.
Multi Drive Pedal features a selection of eight well-known drive pedals.
Unlike the original Audiffex Pedals, all new algorithms exactly model real hardware and take every part of the original schematic into consideration.
Multi Drive Pedal for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS, 32/64bit) is available to purchase for $19 USD. Customers who purchased or will purchase Audiffex ampLion or Audiffex GK Amplification Pro from 1 March 2012 until 1 March 2013 will receive the Multi Drive Pedal at no cost.
More information: Audiffex / Multi Drive Pedal
Audiffex has updated the Effect Pedals stomp box effect plug-ins series to version 1.0.7.
Besides compatibility improvements and fixes, 64-bit version has been added, both for Windows and Mac OS.
Audiffex Effect Pedals is a set of 36 plug-ins for guitar, bass, software instruments, vocal and acoustic instruments. They are available as VST, AU and RTAS plug-ins.
The Effect Pedals suite is available to purchase for $99 USD. The update is available for immediate download.
More information: Audiffex / Effect Pedals
Related: Applied Acoustics Systems
, Blue Cat
, d16 group
, Minimal System Instruments
, Music Tech Magazine
, Plugin Boutique
, Resonance Sound
Posted in news
on Sep 20, 2012
Plugin Boutique has announced a competition in collaboration with Music Tech Mag, offering a chance to win over £2500 worth of prizes.
Plugin Boutique and Music Tech Magazine Music Gear Giveaway.
To be in with your chance to win this huge prize draw from top Plugin Manufacturers, including Applied Acoustics Systems, Audiffex, Audio Spillage, Blue Cat Audio, Resonance Sound, d16 Group, FXpansion, Minimal Systems Instruments, Sinevibes, and Loopmasters, here’s what you need to do:
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this page so we can contact you if you win.
- Post this tweet with the following hashtag: #winmusicgear
- Follow @MusicTechMag and @PluginBoutique on Twitter or Like Music Tech Mag and Plugin Boutique on Facebook.
Winners will be chosen at random.
Entries to the competition will be accepted until October 17th, 2012 at midnight GMT. The winner will be announced on the Plugin Boutique Facebook page on October 18th.
More information: LoopBlog