Audiffex has released version 1.1.1 of ampLion, a guitar suite for Windows and Mac.
ampLion is all-in-one software guitar solution with amps, cabinets, pedals, rack effects and live mode support. ampLion uses very accurate simulation of the amp circuits, taking into account every part of the modeled devices.
Changes in ampLion v1.1.1
- [Standalone] Advanced audio player with speed and tempo adjustments, loop, iTunes playlist import, etc.
- [Standalone] Recorder, allowing to record dry or effected sound, with or without the audio player output.
- [Standalone] Metronome.
- [Plug-in] Now available in 64-bit versions and also in AAX format.
ampLion is available for purchase for $99 USD. ampLion also has a free version.
More information: Audiffex / ampLion
Audiffex has announced release of STA Phaser, a valve phaser effect plug-in for any studio and home recording.
Ideal for professional studio work. Offer delicate, yet very accurate and realistic sound modeling by means of Summing Tube Amplifier (STA) technology.
All the effects use exact modeling of concrete circuits and components, so all the features of the original circuits are included, creating very decent and pleasant change in the recorded sound. These models are not based on one concrete brand, we have rather selected the best circuits of several manufacturers and original hardware devices. We decided to convince the user by the perfect sound, not by a famous label on the front panel.
STA Phaser features
- Precise circuit modeling.
- Track color and adjustable color.
- VST2/VST3/AU/RTAS format.
- 32/64-bit architecture.
STA Phaser is available for purchase for $19 USD.
More information: Audiffex / STA Phaser
Audiffex has released version 2.1.0 of its GK Amplification amp and speaker effect plug-in, which now includes 64-bit versions and VST3 and AAX support.
GK Amplification plug-in includes exact models of Gallien-Krueger amps and speakers. All the functions of the original amps (Bi-Amp, filters) are available. All controls do the same as their hardware counterparts.
Changes in GK Amplification v2.1.0
- 64-bit plug-in versions added.
- VST3 and AAX plug-in formats added.
- User presets handling improved for better portability.
- GUI functionality improved.
- Standalone version is completely rewritten and includes metronome, recorder and advanced audio file player.
The new versions are available for immediate download.
More information: Audiffex / GK Amplification
Audiffex has released STA Flanger, a virtual valve flanger effect, part of the Studio Line series of plug-ins for Windows and Mac.
The Studio Line represents a utilizable solution among software effect plugins for studio or home recordings. Besides exact modeling, the effects make use of genuine circuits of a Summing Tube Amplifier (STA) to mix dry and wet signals, which results in a decent, yet very pleasant change in the recorded sound.
Similarly to previous STA Chorus, STA Flanger is built upon an STA circuit that provides a typical nature of tube distortion, creating a unique combination of tube sound and a characteristic flanger effect.
STA Flanger features
- Precise circuit modeling.
- VST2 / VST3 / AU / RTAS formats.
- 32- / 64-bit architecture.
- Track adjustable color.
The plug-in is available to purchase for $19 USD.
More information: Audiffex / STA Flanger
Audiffex has announced the release of inTone 2 for Mac, a powerful and flexible effect processor/ mixing console.
Entirely rewritten and redesigned audio application for live performances broadens ways of its utilization in the world of music. Its structure and control options resemble a mixing console, offering a large scale of extra features at the same time.
InTone 2 comes in three 64bit compliant versions (Guitar/ Keys/ Playback), making your gig reach new limits.
inTone 2 features
- Ability to open external effects and software instruments.
- Compatible with 64bit Audio Unit plug-ins.
- Integrated playback unit and recording modules.
- Simple Preset list arrangements.
- Control of all features by MIDI.
- Independent configuration of separate channels/ chains.
- Fine/ semi-tone pitch changes within the TrackPlayer.
- ‘Speed up/ slow down’ function of the playback.
inTone 2 for Mac is available to purchase now at $7 for a strip. The PC version of inTone 2 is to be released in March, 2014.
More information: Audiffex / inTone 2
Audiffex has announced inTone 2, a flexible effect processor with a mixer-like main window.
inTone 2 is fully rewritten. The original inTone for Mac was developed as a Carbon application opening VST 2 plug-ins.
The new version is a pure Cocoa application, 64-bit compliant, utilizing modern software technologies. It uses Audio Unit versions of built-in and third party plug-ins.
Changes in inTone 2
- The mixer window is the primary window of the application.
- The mixer window shows all important controls, including the signal routing, playback controls and preset management.
- Presets can be organized in PresetLists – similar to Playlists. This allows easy preset changes during your performances.
- Track Player output can be processed by effects.
- Track Player output can be included in recording.
- Track Player output can be sent to individual outputs or to the Master Chain.
- Track Player status is saved in presets.
- Track Player can not only speed up or slow down the playback, but also allows fine or semitone pitch changes.
- Individual volume for each track in a playlist.
- Any individual chain can be recorded.
- An extra recorder can be placed at any position in the effect chain.
- Individual Chains can be stored and loaded.
- Chains can be locked when loading a preset.
- An Aux chain is added with a possibility of output to selectable direct out channels or to the master chain.
- All features can be controlled by MIDI, not only plug-ins.
- Each Effect Chain has a selectable color. Track Player, Track Recorder and some Audiffex plug- ins are displayed with the same interface color to be easily distinguishe.
inTone 2 will be available for Mac in September 2013, and for Windows in December 2013.
More information: Audiffex / inTone 2
Audiffex has announced the release of Multi Cabinet, a new Guitar Line series effect plug-in that faithfully simulate guitar gear, whether effects or speakers.
Real classics for a real rock sound.
Selection of 12 most famous cabinets with 8 microphones in a single package for convenient use in your studio.
Get your own 900, TSLC, Spider and more!
The Multi Cabinet plugin for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) costs $19 USD.
More information: Audiffex / Multi Cabinet