Audio Damage has released Freqshift, a full-featured frequency shifter Eurorack module.
Freqshift is a digital recreation of the analog frequency shifter modules of decades long gone.
Unlike the more common pitch shifter, which raises or lower the pitch of a sound by some ratio (such as an octave or a fifth), frequency shifters add a specific frequency ( 321Hz, for example) to the signal and all of its harmonics. This alters the timbre of the sound in a manner unlike other familiar effects processors.
Freqshift replaces complex analog circuitry with calibration-free digital processing, delivering a frequency shifter in a compact, flexible, but economically priced Eurorack module.
Freqshift is available to purchase from Audio Damage’s exclusive retail partners, priced at $189 USD.
More information: Audio Damage / Freqshift
Audio Damage has announced its Blue Monday Sale, offering a 40% discount on its products.
Our annual Blue Monday Sale is now active! Use the code HOWDOESITFEEL at check-out for 40% off your entire order*, including bundles. This is the biggest discount we’ve ever had, and you can take advantage of our brief fit of insanity. Visit theAudio Damage store now!
*excluding hardware products, sorry! Our agreements with the retailers that carry our hardware products preclude this sort of crazy behavior.
The sale ends December 2nd, 2013.
More information: Audio Damage
Audio Damage has announced the release of DubJr, Grainshift and Errorbox, three Eurorack modules.
After two years of R&D (a sentence fragment that in no way conveys the experience we’ve just been through), and coincidentally during the week of Audio Damage’s tenth anniversary, we have succeeded in releasing a hardware platform for our DSP effects, and are ludicrously proud to unveil the first three Audio Damage hardware products: DubJr, Grainshift, and Errorbox.
Audio Damage Eurorack modules
- ADM01 DubJr is the delay from Dubstation, in a pint-sized Eurorack modular format, for your knob-twisting pleasure.
- ADM02 Grainshift is a real-time granular pitch-shifter and chaos effect for the Eurorack modular format. From simple smooth micro-tuned pitch shifting and chorus effects on up to full metal granular chaos, Grainshift is a versatile module, easy to use and fun to have.
- ADM03 Errorbox is just like any other tool-kit utility module, except that in this tool-kit, all the tools are chainsaws and rabid badgers. Includes a sample rate reducer, bit rate reducer, and ERR algorithm (as found in the Kombinat Dva plug-in).
The modules are available to purchase via Audio Damage’s retail partners for $179 USD each (currently exclusively at Analogue Haven).
More information: Audio Damage / Eurorack modules
, Audio Damage
, effect plugins
Posted in news
on Jun 04, 2013
Audio Damage has announced the release of Mangleverb, a new multi effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
What happens when you combine a thick reverb, a filter, an envelope follower, an LFO, and a VCA? We wanted to know. The results are surprisingly useful. Mangleverb can be used as a filter, reverb, transient shaper, rhythmic gate, LPF gate, tempo-synced VCA, and any combination thereof. It is, for all intents and purposes, a Swiss Army Knife, for both wild sonic destruction and more utilitarian production work.
Mangleverb is audio damage’s newest multi-effect plug-in for sonic troublemakers.
- Simple-to-use algorithmic reverb that can be either pre- or post-filter/VCA.
- A monster resonant filter model with lowpass, bandpass, and highpass modes, and a drive circuit for gritty distortion.
- Sophisticated tempo-synced LFO with waveshaper to create all common (and some uncommon) modulation shapes.
- Envelope follower with internal, LFO, sidechain input, and MIDI trigger modes.
- Feedback path and modulated VCA for final signal taming.
Mangleverb for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $49 USD.
More information: Audio Damage / Mangleverb
Audio Damage has announced a Summer Sale, offering 30% off its plugins and bundles for a limited time.
With apologies to our antipodean customers (or, you know, people that don’t like Nelly) it’s gettin’ hot in here, so time to pick up some more plugs. Yeah, we went there.
The Audio Damage Bring The Heat sale is now on! Use the code HOTINHERRE at checkout for 30% off your order. This includes bundles! This sale lasts until Wednesday, May 22nd at midnight, so get ‘em while they’re hot.
More information: Audio Damage