Emerge Audio has announced the release of Luminescence, a new soundset the Phosphor virtual synthesizer by Audio Damage.
“Luminescence” is a collection of 80 high quality presets, divided into few groups of instruments (arps, basses, leads, pads, sfx, etc.)
All of them are very playable and besides classic synth sounds there are many surprising patches showing the numerous possibilities of this great synthesizer.
- 80 presets (full bank) keys, basses, pads, leads, fx, etc.
- Most patches utilize modulation wheel for timbre changing, vibrato and morphing.
- Documentation with additional information included.
Luminescence is available to purchase as a download for the introductory price of $7.99 USD until May 9th, 2011 (regular price $9.99 USD).
More information: Emerge Audio / Luminescense
Audio Damage has released version 1.4.0 of the Mac version of Eos, an algorithmic reverb effect plugin.
This version contains both 32- and 64-bit AudioUnits and VSTs. If you haven’t yet updated to v1.1.0, there are some fairly drastic changes in the way presets are dealt with. The result will be that existing projects will load to the default (“This Budd’s For You”) preset, and ignore automation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For customers that have already installed 1.1.0, this 1.4.0 installer should not exhibit the same issue. However, you may have to re-scan in your 64-bit hosts to get the native 64-bit version recognized, via the usual methods. The Windows version is unchanged.
Eos v1.4.0 for Mac OS X is now available for download to existing owners.
More information: Audio Damage / Eos
Alan Stuart has a number of free preset packs available to download from his Audiovapor website.
Audiovapor preset packs
- Native Instruments Absynth 5 – 50 electro-inspired arpeggiated patches.
- energyXT native sampler
- Drum clips – 44 old-school electro/hip hop patches using samples recorded from Alan’s hardware through a tube amplifier.
- Arpeggiated synthesizer clips — 45 electronic patches and MIDI loops.
- 88 electronic patches using multisamples from Alan’s hardware.
- LinPlug MorphoX – 70 electro-inspired arpeggiated patches.
- Synapse Audio DUNE – 50 electro-inspired arpeggiated patches.
- Audio Damage Axon – 18 minimal house-inspired patches for the percussion synthesizer.
The Audiovapor preset packs are available as freeware. All patches are royalty-free to use in your own compositions.
More information: Audiovapor
Audio Damage has released version 1.1 of Eos, an algorithmic reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Eos consists of three high-quality custom-designed reverb algorithms, made with the modern production environment in mind. Two different plate simulators and our own Superhall algorithm give you a broad palette of reverb, and the easy-to-understand interface makes adjusting the algorithms to suit your track incredibly simple.
Changes in Eos v1.1.0
- Windows 64-bit VST version added to Windows installer.
- New user interface on both Windows and Mac.
- Completely rebuilt AudioUnit. Many bugs with the AU have been fixed.
- PPC Mac support deprecated. Eos on OS X is now Intel only.
Eos for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $49 USD. The update is free for all current Eos users.
More information: Audio Damage / Eos
Audio Damage has released Phosphor, a virtual instrument modeled on the alphaSyntauri, a vintage digital additive synth.
The original alphaSyntauri required an Apple //e to operate, but we’ve gone ahead and eliminated the middle-man, and now you can have this classic digital synth in your DAW of choice.
Featuring two sixteen-partial additive oscillators, each with its own amp envelope, Phosphor’s topology closely follows the alphaSyntauri, while adding many modern features such as full velocity control, a much more extensive modulation routing system, tempo synced LFOs, a pair of delays, and two monophonic modes. The noise and oscillators are able to work in the original alphaSyntauri resolutions, and can also be run at modern sample rates. All this results in a much more sophisticated and capable synth than the original, without compromising the ability to recreate the classic sounds of the early days of digital synthesis.
- Two complete oscillator/envelope sections modeled on the original topology of the alphaSyntauri.
- Each set of partials can run in “lo-fi” mode, emulating the original, or in a modern mode for alias-free sines.
- The noise can be either “lo-fi” digital shift-register noise, or modern white noise.
- Two complete delay sections with LP/HP filtering and cross-feedback.
- Two tempo-syncable LFOs with multiple modulation destinations.
- Full MIDI Learn.
Phosphor for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $59 USD.
More information: Audio Damage / Phosphor
Related: Audio Damage
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Nov 16, 2010 - 0 comments
Goldbaby Productions is celebrating the launch of its new website with the release of GBfree Nov2010, a free drum & FX sample pack.
Drum samples made using U-he’s Ace synth with some analog outboard. Plus some glitchy fx made using Audio Damage plug-ins. Check out Ace: www.acesynth.com Check out Audio Damage plug-ins: www.audiodamage.com
81 x 24 bit wavs (drum hits & FX) 9 MB. Includes Guru and Battery patches
Additionally, a 10% discount is available on any Goldbaby product purchase until the end of the month. Use coupon code NEWWEBSITEDISCOUNT at checkout to take advantage of this offer.
More information: Goldbaby Productions
Audio Damage has released version 1.5 of Replicant, a delay-based beat slicer/looper effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.5 adds MIDI triggering, MIDI Learn to the AudioUnit, and an all-new easier-to-use user interface.
- Tempo-based delay and looping effects, from 1/128th note to an entire measure.
- Six independant randomization controls, for subtle changes or extreme aleatoric madness, including a global randomize button.
- Our unique “Hold” feature, to store a random sequence you like.
- Resonant low-pass and high-pass filters that change over time.
- Pan position that changes over time.
- Two separate direction modes, for entire events or individual repeats, with randomization.
- MIDI Note Triggering of loop events for live playing of effects.
- Full MIDI Learn for hardware control of every parameter.
Replicant is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU) for $49 USD.
More information: Audio Damage / Replicant