AudioRealism has released version 2.1 of AudioRealism BassLine2 (ABL2), a software synth modelled on the Roland TB-303.
Changes in ABL v2.1
- VST2.4 compliant (both Mac and PC versions).
- Shuffle control added.
- MIDI Out now sends overlapped notes to produce slides.
- MIDI Transmit knobs optional.
- GUI opens faster.
- Slightly changed certain knob’s response.
- Improved filter emulation.
- Gate clicks improved.
- Fixed issue with wave import function that could potentially cause crashes.
ABL2 is available for Windows and Mac for 95 EUR (+ VAT if applicable).
Visit AudioRealism for more information and a link to download a demo version of ABL2.
AudioRealism has released version 1.1.0 of AudioRealism Drum Machine (ADM), a drum machine plug-in featuring three realtime switchable vintage drum machine models, combined with a 32-step internal sequencer and pattern controlled fx.
Changes in ADM v1.1.0
- Added drop zone to the instrument selector, you can now drag&drop a sample from a file browser window (like explorer or finder) directly onto an instrument slot to load a sample. Dragging multiple samples also works and loads them into consecutive slots.
- Universal Binary VST for Mac.
- Multiout AU on Mac.
- Changed 909 Toms.
- Changed caching system.
- Tuning smoothed for SPL generators and 909 Hats.
- Save patch default path fixed.
- Multiple minor bugfixes and changes.
AudioRealism Drum Machine is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) and costs 95 EUR (+VAT if applicable).
Visit AudioRealism for more information, audio demos and a link to download a demo version of ADM.
AudioRealism has released AudioRealism Drum Machine (ADM), a drum machine VSTi plug-in.
- Three realtime switchable drum machine models
- Internal 32 step sequencer with global accent per step, four prescale selections per pattern, flam and shuffle, 128 patterns per instance
- Pattern transformation functions: Expand, shrink, swap, duplicate steps, randomize pattern, randomize part, cut/copy/paste pattern and parts
- Undo function for pattern transformation functions
- Pattern Controlled FX (PCF) which can control any of the parameters for each step
- Various pattern transformation functions
- Full MIDI CC with learning function
- Rebirth pattern import
- Imports 909 Sysex
- Two MIDI modes (Pattern and Note)
- Tempo sync to host
- Polyphony: 11 parts total
- Outputs: 11 individual unprocessed (VST version only to date), 2 master outputs (processed)
- Pattern library
- Trigger your own .wav and .aif samples
- 80+ example patterns
Version 1.0.1 includes a few bugfixes and improvements, more info here.
ADM is available in Windows VST and Mac OSX AU formats and costs 95 EUR (+ VAT if applicable). Registered users of ABL, ABL2 and ABL Pro have get a cross-grade offer of 55 EUR (+ VAT if applicable).
Visit AudioRealism for more information, audio demos and a link to download a demo of ADM.